Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Next season speculation (Equinox $) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Next season speculation (Equinox $)
Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoooooo I've made senior member - finally!

------------------
Blackadder: I'm King *drops dead*

Dan
Member # 129

- posted      Profile for Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'll agree with Frank. This series was doomed form the start when I heard Ms. Coloumbo was joining the crew.

...Man, working posts back up again is a real pain

------------------
Daniel Henderson
Senior Babylon 5 Editor
http://www.myrkr.com

LB4747
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like Mulgrew has already signed on for a seventh season. So much for having to get a new captain.

------------------
"Since you put me down
It seems
I've been very gloomy
You may laugh
But pretty girls look right through me" -In The Darkest Place

IP: Logged
Antagonist
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, this may seem completely off the wall... or not.

Somebody shoots the alien before it reaches Janeway, Janeway is saved *doesn't hear anybody giving sighs of relief* then Voyager is able to make adjustments to their warp core and catch up to the Equinox. Meanwhile the Equinox crew find 7of9 a threat and kill her, while the Evil EMH is onboard Voyager and plans to activate the self-destruct onboard Voyager, then the Voyager EMH saves the day by offering the Equinox crew tea and crumpets.

------------------
SMINT IS EVIL!

[This message was edited by Antagonist on May 27, 1999.]

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tea and Crumpets? What happened to Phasers and Photon Torpedoes?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fortunately, they re-drafted the Trek mantra, from "Space: another battlefield. This is a continuous fight where Americans get to go wherever they want and kill everything that moves" into the far-more peaceful "Space: the final frontier. . . etc."

I'd far sooner see them use tea & crumpets. That'd be all Picard needed to get the job done.

------------------
"I also received an interesting, if some-what perplexing, note from a 13-year-old lad who asked if I "had a clue." I fear I cannot adequately answer, as I am not aware of any immediate clues at hand; but that is not to say there are none present." - T. Herman Zweibel

Mycon
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please stop this ugly Janeway-bashing. I'm horrified thinking about a Captain Chakotay, always drivelling about Indian dreams and visions and stuff.

------------------
Mycon

IP: Logged
Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
{rant}
Yeah, but there's Captain "I'm probably in love with my own First Officer, but I was too busy pining away for a man who married somebody else. So now, I'm a sexually repressed power-hungry woman." It doesn't bother me any if Chakotay goes off on an Indian experience every so often. But Janeway's behaviour has become most annoying. Trying to be tender, and then lashing out with extreme authoritative measures. She needs to make up her mind as to whether she's going to be Mother, or Captain.
{/rant}

Yes, this is pure unadulterated Janeway-bashing.

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

[This message was edited by Warped1701 on May 27, 1999.]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*gives a shocking revelation to Janeway-bashers* Perhaps she just has mood swings like real people.

------------------
Garak: "I do apologize. You must be incensed. In fact, if I were in your shoes, I'd... grab a bottle of champagne and shoot me." (DS9: "Our Man Bashir")

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to be pedantic, here's the first draft of our soon to be familiar opening bit.

"This is the story of the United Space Ship Enterprise. Assigned a five year patrol of our galaxy, the giant starship visits Earth colonies, regulates commerce, and explores strange new worlds and civilizations. These are its voyages...and its adventures."

From the nifty (but expensive) Star Trek: The Magazine.

------------------
"Should have changed that stupid lock. Should have thrown away the key. No no, not I, I will survive, right down here on my knees."
--
They Might Be Giants

[This message was edited by Sol System on May 27, 1999.]

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait a second, who wants Seven of Nine dead???

------------------
"It's been...fun." -Kirk

bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say I felt a little cheated with final for this season, I suppose that I was expecting way to much , or it could be that I didn't realize the final had arrive until I sat down to watch. Oh well...

Sincerely

Thomas

------------------
hello world

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps