Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Wow! ("Relativity" spoilers) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wow! ("Relativity" spoilers)
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That opening scene with the shipyards was superb. This is why Voyager should be returned to Earth, so we can see more of this!

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"[Steve Jobs] shouts at his employees a lot, using language you can't use on TV, not even on UPN." - Andy Ihnatko

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't agree more! Does anyone have a viccap of that? My VCR didn't get it!

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

[This message was edited by Jaresh Inyo on May 12, 1999.]

IP: Logged
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give me an hour. There was an Akira in there, BTW.

------------------
"[Steve Jobs] shouts at his employees a lot, using language you can't use on TV, not even on UPN." - Andy Ihnatko

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
someone PLEASE get a video cap!!!
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Also, was that one of those dinoguys in the 29th century?

------------------

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Voth?

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arggghh! I missed the opening scene cause I was getting tickets for the Star Wars opening..grrr.....

I did see an interesting scene where you can see out of the ready room at a ship construction assembly, though.

------------------
If a tree falls on a mime in the forest...does anyone care?

Jaresh Inyo
Ex-Member

I counted two Akiras, one Excelsior, a Galaxy, and, of course, everyones favourite Intrepid.

------------------
Josh: I think they're getting to know each other a bit too well, if you catch my drift.
Me: Oh, I agree. I think they're spending too much time together, that is of course, if you catch my drift.
Asher: I think he's *ucking her, and he's cheating on his wife, and he's risking his marriage, and if his wife finds out about it she'll leave him and take their son, and his life will be ruined. If you catch my drift...

LB4747
Ex-Member

Drats! I missed the first minute of the show. Can't wait to see the vidcap.

BTW, this episode is rocking so far.

------------------
"Since you put me down
It seems
I've been very gloomy
You may laugh
But pretty girls look right through me" -In The Darkest Place

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

I've posted images on the thread in Starships.

------------------

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! The return of the bun!

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan
www.gamingsector.com

bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about some comments on if you liked it or not guys...
lol

I personally thought it was one of VOY's best episodes...one worthy of TNG.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The infamous ability of the apparent "inferiority of Voyager due to our heightened expectations" arises again.

Yes. Very nice ep!

------------------
Garak: "I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences." (DS9: "Cardassians")

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Okay, here is the mystery alien that's not a Voth. Any ideas?

------------------
"If it's not fun, it's not Macintosh." - Adam Engst

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh oh...you people aren't going to like my review at the Link very much.

------------------
"You can't catch me where I'm gonna fall. You can't catch me where I'll hide. This world's too cold, this Nova rolls. I'm moving to the sun."
--
They Might Be Giants

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps