Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Wow! ("Relativity" spoilers) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wow! ("Relativity" spoilers)
Chris Howell
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...which is now online (see "What's New")

PS, Simon, any marks out of 10 for your reviews? :-)

Ch.

------------------
THE GREAT LINK : UK STAR TREK WEB SITE
AND THE HOME OF THE FOUNDERS
News, Reviews, Interviews, Arcs and more
http://www.greatlink.org/

TGL's 'THE FINAL PAGE'
Your one stop, one news page for extended
rumours, details, spoilers and speculation
for DS9's 'Final Chapter'
http://www.greatlink.org/ds9episodes/ds9-season7.html

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*whispers to Chris*

The number was at the top of the message, actually. A six.

------------------
"You can't catch me where I'm gonna fall. You can't catch me where I'll hide. This world's too cold, this Nova rolls. I'm moving to the sun."
--
They Might Be Giants

Trinculo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mother gave the best description of this episode-"Voodoo Voodoo Hoodoo".
IP: Logged
The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In responce to Sol's review, Janeway only had to fix one point in time, not all of them. She fixed it as it happened the first time, the others never happen. It's the sending them back that's the problem. Janeway and Seven I mean. It said they would "Reintergrate", that's a tough one.

------------------
PARTURITION

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By reintegrating the Braxtons, I assume they'd be left with the one Janeway apprehended since the others would never have been there in the first place (unless the Relativity has temporal shields to protect timeline changes; then things would get confusing!).

------------------
Garak: "I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences." (DS9: "Cardassians")

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somehow, I think it would be fiting for Janeway and Voyager to discover the aliens in the pic The Shadow posted.

------------------
PARTURITION

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I just got here and already I'm somewhat confused. I saw the pics from the starship thread and I thought that the first pic that show an Excelsior looks like the USS Lakota. Then, that "Nebula" that is in the construction dock that looks like Earth Station McKinly looks more of a Galaxy Class. About the alien, he looks like the one I saw during Voyager's Season 4 that wanted Seven because she was Borg. And last, the temporal shields would protect the Relativity from any change in time just like that Krenim ship from Year of Hell.

------------------
"It's been...fun." -Kirk

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The thing is, I'm pretty sure they never came out and said they had temporal shields.

------------------
Garak: "I do apologize. You must be incensed. In fact, if I were in your shoes, I'd... grab a bottle of champagne and shoot me." (DS9: "Our Man Bashir")

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps