Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Ron Moore moving to Voyager?

Author Topic: Ron Moore moving to Voyager?
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trekweb posted earlier that they had confirmed reports of Ken Biller giving next year a miss, and Ron Moore and possibly Rene Echevarria from DS9 coming over. He has now removed that post, but posted on TW Messageboard he saying Brannon Braga was on the line to him complaining about the publishing of but also confirming Ron's move.

*The_Tom speak* WOW.

*rubs hands together in glee*

------------------
"......"
�������������-The Breen at Internment Camp 371

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That isn't the whole story, though, as I understood it. I was online at the time, and from what was posted, I got the impression that most of Voyager's current writing staff was getting the axe as well.

Bringing Ron Moore aboard is a good thing. But firing the staff that has turned Voyager around this season strikes me as being a bad idea.

------------------
"And though I once prefered a human being's company, they pale before the monolith that towers over me."
--
They Might Be Giants

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep them all on. Add some DS9 staffers and writers, since Voyager is currently under-staffed.

That's my brief opinion.

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."
"Fortune favours the bold."

Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mayeb there'll be some improvement with Ron Moore.

------------------
What bloke invented signatures?

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah...it's nice to see "Voyager's current writing staff" and "axe" in the same sentence...

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Robot: "Hey, I'm stuck up here!"
Cyclonus: "Everybody's got to be somewhere."

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It may be preferable to have new writers...but then I think about people losing their jobs as well!

------------------
I drink therefore I am.

-Descartes

[This message was edited by Daryus Aden on April 10, 1999.]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.