Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » "11:59" ($$$)

Author Topic: "11:59" ($$$)
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Passes out party hats and noisemakers*

The possible return of the Krenim?

------------------
Ah... Now I enter these hallowed halls a conqueror... Yes...

-Megatron, "The Agenda, Part Three"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, hey! Two Krenim parties at once! One here, one at the TNO Forums! Why don't I just join both?

*slaps out party hats and his harmonica (It does too make happy music!)*

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."
"Fortune favours the bold."

LB4747
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Krenim are coming back? Damn, they don't make those reset buttons like they used to!

Seriously, how does this fit in with what we saw at the end of "Year of Hell"?

------------------
Lawrence Boucher
"The first step to a successful revolution is destroying all competing revolutionaries."

IP: Logged
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, from what I hear, it sounds like a "what if" story. What if Janeway never destroyed Annorax's vessel, and the Year of Hell continued?

However this is just a rumor.

Reason why this could be true:

1) Annorax is specifically mentioned in this rumor, and "That 70's Show" did wrap up its season rather early, possibly giving Kurtwood Smith an opportunity to play Annorax again.

Reasons why this might not be true:

1) Annorax's weapon/ship is limited to Warp 6. Unless it got a major upgrade somewhere along the line, Voyager would have made it back to the Federation decades before Annorax. Therefore, the rumor of Annorax's vessel practically right behind Voyager would be just plain silly.

I'll be perfectly honest, if the Krenim were going to appear in any episode this season, I was going to guess "Relativity."

------------------

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*notices the party has died down...*

Well, why can't we go with the possibility of Voyager being in the condition we saw it near the end/beginning of "Year of Hell, Part II"? If the writers went from there, wouldn't it be very possible that Annorax could be right behind them? They'd be struggling just to keep themselves together!

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

*Smacks self for forgetting how trashed Voyager got*

You're right. However, they better have an explanation for how Voyager winds up in the Alpha Quadrant, as I don't think the ship in that timeline was in much of a position to construct a slipstream drive or steal a transwarp coil.

------------------

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breen and Krenim. What a lucky few months!

------------------
"Breen. Try saying it. Bre-een. Rolls nicely off the tongue, doesn't it?"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Explanation? They give those out sometimes? Never noticed...

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm.

Voyager meets the Borg, with Annorax close behind...the Borg meet the Krenim..."Mmm, tasty time travel technology." Fall of the Krenim Imperium, except for Annorax. Annorax and Voyager team up to ensure Voyager escapes the "year of hell," thereby keeping the Krenim safe.

------------------
"The record of my unspeakable crimes, in previous lives, in previous times, indelibly stains the pages of history."
--
They Might Be Giants

Jordan
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As an alternate history junkie like myself...

I say.."What if?"

Go for it!

------------------
Goodnight my love...the brightest star in my sky...

Goodnight...you have been my sky, my sun and my moon...

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps