Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » What Would DS9 Say? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What Would DS9 Say?
Obese Penguin
Doomsayer
Member # 271

- posted      Profile for Obese Penguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somehow I dont see how Law and Order can work its way into this as a serious plot , seeing as this is an FBI investigation , of course thats not to say Brisco and Co. couldnt do a show based on the day of the attack , where they were on Sept. 11 , I'd like to see Brisco comment on it , I dunno.

Personally I would be perfectly happy if the industry left the attacks out of their story arcs right now , any attempt at basing a show on this attack could blow up in the face of the producers if done wrong.

On a lighter note , "In the Pale Moonlight" is my favorite episode of Ds9 , if not my favorite episode of any Star Trek Series.

It showed me the 24th century wasent perfect after all and that yes , the was a war going on. I got that feeling more from this character driven episode than from all of the CGI battle packed Season 7 shows.

[ October 03, 2001: Message edited by: Obese Penguin ]

--------------------
My Mother never found the irony in calling me a son of a bitch

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody else watch the "West Wing" episode about the attack?
Pretty good for an episode written and produced in four weeks.

--------------------
Meh

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael you HAVE to go on that walk. You HAVE to stick to what YOUR life is and not let it be affected by any stupid terrorist. If you change your way of life... then they've won.

So get out there and WALK.

Andrew

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.