Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Star Trek DVD's

Author Topic: Star Trek DVD's
TorgaDaxIV
Member # 617

- posted      Profile for TorgaDaxIV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know if Paramount will release the TOS DVD's in a collection set to make it cheaper? At least the rest of the series will come out in season sets.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I heard mention of TOS being re-released as a box set, but I don't remember where I heard or it whether or not I heard it from a reliable source.

I really hope the Trek DVD Box Sets are similar to The Sopranos release -- four episodes on a DVD, with the last two eps also accompanied by lots of extras. The episode preview would be very cool, also. Just rough figuring, that would give us 7 discs.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm. You know, thinking of this ... Enterprise will probably be released on DVD in just a few years. The first season box set during the third season or so ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan - Will get Special Edition treatment (ala The Motion Picture) and will be released 2nd or 3rd Quarter 2002.

Star Trek: The Next Generation - The complete first season will be released in a boxed set slated for 2nd Quarter 2002.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.