Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » My 'Going home story' based on info about the first 2 episodes ($$$$)

Author Topic: My 'Going home story' based on info about the first 2 episodes ($$$$)
Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote: "The second episode is being written as we speak and deals with Voyager being taken apart."

The story:
Some species decides to take apart Voyager. They use the Delta Flyer, some left over shuttles and the escape pods to get away. Then they use the Delta Flyer to catch up with the Equinox, and use the Equinox to get the rest and go home with some kind of speed-up tech.

------------------
"Isn't Y2K year 2048?? I mean last time I checked 1K was 1024.
Now that Y1.953125K, that's where the real problem lies..."

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twaddle & Taradiddle!

Not even Braga is crazy enough to do Star Trek:Voyager without Voyager!

And these quotes mean nada without knowing WHO is being quoted. A producer, or a madman screaming opinions in a parking lot outside a 7-11?

------------------
"She turned me into a NEWT!..........
.....Well, I got better..."

- Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Golden Phoenix
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Mr. Montgomery, this is only speculation unless you show your sources.
IP: Logged
Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. Montgomery? Never heard that one before... In any case, Monty is right again. The point of Voyager isn't to get them back the minute an Alpha Quadrant series is over. The point should be that they get home at the end of their own series. Not DS9's.

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to be severely disappointed if Voyager gets home on the very last episode of the series.

------------------
hello world

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see Janeway up on charges for some of her decisions.

------------------
THE DOOMSDAY MACHINE

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as you would like to see janeway put up on charges Excaliber it just ain't going to happen. As for the episodes I've decided to wait and see.

------------------
If you need it I can build it. Just as long as there is a box of junk for me to use.

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The quote is from someone at the Voyager studios.
The rest is made up by myself.

It looks like it's going to be a heavy episode, I hope they are not going to solve this one with a 'Year of Hell' type reset button.

------------------
"Isn't Y2K year 2048?? I mean last time I checked 1K was 1024.
Now that Y1.953125K, that's where the real problem lies..."

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A reset button? What like Voyager being so close to the Beta Quadrant is somehow knocked back deep into the Delta Quadrant because of a temporal screw up? If that is the case it would make for a weak episode, and in the end show that Voyager is going nowhere and not making any progress.

Hobbes

------------------

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see her charged aswell, and I don't see any reason why she couldn't.

------------------
The public has spoken. Common sense has prevailed. We have been returned what was wrongly taken away from us. All hail COCO POPS!!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps