Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Star Trek: Universal Evolution (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Trek: Universal Evolution
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, anyone heard of this? It's apparently intended to be "Birth of the Federation" done right. I've volunteered to do part of the research for free. If that comes together, I may be posting questions here from time to time. This looks like it has the potential to be a VERY good game. Hey, Krenim, maybe you should submit your maps.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh boy! This is thrilling news. I loved BOTF, it's my favourite ever Trek game, and like any other fan I'm pledging my support...

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

Omega
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, Snay, sarcasm doesn't carry too well in text...

--------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zuh?
OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
::Points to Sol::

What he said.

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Omega
Member # 91

Oh, was he serious? It's really hard to tell at times...

--------------------

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "Zuh" was also apparently derived in part from your nebulousity of who exactly "he" was.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Omega
Member # 91

Buh?

--------------------

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna take this with a grain of salt. I was haunting their forums before it went down, and despite some knowledgable people there, the design team still came up with weird concepts like "you can mothball ships, but you have to store them in a SPACEDOCK".

Sure kicks "Reunification, part 1" in the face, and these guys wanna be as cannon as possible.

Old debates like "Defiant vs everyone else" has a habit of creeping up there, too.

[ October 26, 2001: Message edited by: David Templar ]

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omega,

I think the confusion stems from the fact that in reply to The Red Admiral's post, you accused me of being sarcastic. This is my first post in this thread. And people jump on my case for being too quick to go after you! At least I don't go around bashing you for a post made by MIB or something

On that note, I did like BOTF. I'm looking forward to the expansion pack.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Omega
Member # 91

*FOREHEAD SMACK*

Oy...

I just see that red status line, and don't actually read the name. Sorry.

ANYWAY, back on topic...

Um... cool.

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best laugh I've had ... well, since Shik related the "Operation: Petticoat" scene where a U.S. subs sights a Jap tanker, and blows up a truck with its torpedo instead.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was confused for some time about what the argument was here, and for everybody's information, I was not being sarcastic. For God's sakes, I'm a big fan of BOTF, I'm seriously looking forward to the sequel. So much so that I applied for one of the job vacancies of starship modeller, and got it. So now I'm on the staff for developing the game.

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

The ASDB

Omega
Member # 91

Really? Well, here's hoping we end up working together soon.

--------------------

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

Yes indeed, it's a cool opportunity, and I want to thank you Omega for this thread - for bringing this to my attention, otherwise I wouldn't have even known about this venture....

Thanks man

--------------------

The ASDB

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps