Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Fark I hope that Ferengi topic isn't a spoiler TITLE... grrr

Author Topic: Fark I hope that Ferengi topic isn't a spoiler TITLE... grrr
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tahna you bastard you spoiled WYLB for me *kick*

------------------
"I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die, while you discuss this invasion in a committee" Queen Amidala - Star Wars: Episode 1, The Phantom Menace

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The title is an opinion, not a spoiler.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"You're a real colonel, right?" - Taco Bell Chihuahua to Colonel Sanders, facing an army of battle droids

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmm okies, but it still makes my mind tick overtime and it will for the next six months until I see it.

------------------
"I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die, while you discuss this invasion in a committee" Queen Amidala - Star Wars: Episode 1, The Phantom Menace

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look, man. I put spoiler signs on the title. A $ sign means spoilers, and that's what I put on to show POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD. End of story.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But, the title of the thread looks like a spoiler, even though it's not.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"You're a real colonel, right?" - Taco Bell Chihuahua to Colonel Sanders, facing an army of battle droids

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It also has nothing to do with "What You Leave Behind".

------------------
THE DOOMSDAY MACHINE

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Yeah, its just Tahna that the title looks like a spoiler... - I haven't read the post cause of the $ but, even though this isn't now a WYLB spoiler - i general I hate spoilers in titles... even though it appears yours isn't...

------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's not the problem Tahna, it's when the spoilers are IN the title. It's kinda hard to avoid them there...

------------------
'There's no meat in beer, right?'
-Joey Tribiani

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps