Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Request for screencap from "The Cage" or "The Menagerie" (TOS) and TMP

Author Topic: Request for screencap from "The Cage" or "The Menagerie" (TOS) and TMP
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can somebody do a screen cap from one of these episodes. I'm looking for the Starfleet uniform variant worn by one of Pike's "companions" during the illusory Orion scene. The V-neck w/gold trimming. It's for Spikey's uniform database.

Also for the same reason I'm looking for a cap of the guy who is working w/Scotty on the transporter panels in TMP, just before, during, or just after the accident. The guy who's wearing the blue-grey uniform with the black rubber engineering collar.

Thanks much,
-MMoM

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try this: http://trek5.com/visuals/index.html

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps