Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Yridians presumed an extinct species ("Equinox"). Spoiler (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Yridians presumed an extinct species ("Equinox"). Spoiler
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I interpretted the quotes as the episode and forgot all about the movie! Erm, sorry about the confusion!

------------------
Vreenak: "The man who started the war with the Dominion... Somehow I thought you'd be taller." (DS9: "In the Pale Moonlight")

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael, you're thinking of the Jaridians.

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan
www.gamingsector.com

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James Cromwell also played the Angosian Prime Minister in the season four TNG episode... the one with Rogah Danar SP??

Can't remember the episode name...

The Yridians also had a ship in "The Chase" the had boarded Galen's ship to steal information about the genetic computer progam from his computers.

------------------
"I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die, while you discuss this invasion in a committee" Queen Amidala - Star Wars: Episode 1, The Phantom Menace

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Season 3, not s4.

The Hunted.

------------------
'There's no meat in beer, right?'
-Joey Tribiani

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps