Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » USA Today Interview with Rick Berman

Author Topic: USA Today Interview with Rick Berman
Trinculo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. Berman said in the interview that he doesn't believe the hiatus between the end of production for DS9 and the beginning of production for a new show to be more than a year. He didn't give details about the new show.
IP: Logged
Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh-heh...
By now Berman should have an ulcer the size of a grape! Watch him squirm!

------------------
"She turned me into a NEWT!..........
.....Well, I got better..."

- Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So that's only about one season with one show on at a single time... Like when TNG went off, sort of... I like it!

------------------
Vreenak: "The man who started the war with the Dominion... Somehow I thought you'd be taller." (DS9: "In the Pale Moonlight")

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if production begins in a year, that means we wouldn't have another show for something like two years.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"You're a real colonel, right?" - Taco Bell Chihuahua to Colonel Sanders, facing an army of battle droids

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps