Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Insurrection's Timing ($-WYLB)

Author Topic: Insurrection's Timing ($-WYLB)
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We never got a stardate in Insurrection. However, we are able to gather the following:

-Worf is serving at DS9

-The Feds know of the Son'a's involvement with Ketracel White production.

-Starfleet's top negotiators are tied up negotiating with the Dominion.

-Ru'afo mentions the Dominion/Cardassians smelling the death of the Federation but sorta implies present tense.

Anyone want to try to make this all fit given what we've learned in the Final Chapter? When does Insurrection take place with respect to DS9?

------------------
"A Star Wars picture that preaches against greed is a little like Bill Clinton in the pulpit for a chastity-begins-at-home campaign."

-Rex Murphy on Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say somewhere around "Inetr Arma Enim Silent Leges" or "Penumbra".

------------------
Vreenak: "The man who started the war with the Dominion... Somehow I thought you'd be taller." (DS9: "In the Pale Moonlight")

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elim: The feds were negotiating then?

------------------
"A Star Wars picture that preaches against greed is a little like Bill Clinton in the pulpit for a chastity-begins-at-home campaign."

-Rex Murphy on Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm... They have never actually negotiated with the Dominion, except in...

Oh!

------------------
Vreenak: "The man who started the war with the Dominion... Somehow I thought you'd be taller." (DS9: "In the Pale Moonlight")

Trinculo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I place the events of Insurrection in the summer or fall of 2375.
IP: Logged
jh
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any chance we could place it sometime around the sixth season ep. "Statistical Probabilities". There are negotiations with the Dominion at that point.

------------------
"A screaming comes across the sky..."

IP: Logged
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Wait a minute... Didn't they have a stardate in the corner one a screen somewhere?

------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps