Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » DeForrest Kelley, 1920-1999 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: DeForrest Kelley, 1920-1999
Mycon
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw it the News. Farewell Bones, a.k.a. "Pille". (Sh*t, i did't know I could be this sentimental)

------------------
Mycon

IP: Logged
Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Moment of silence)

Rest in peace, dear Bones.

------------------
For those of you who are interested...Forget it, I'm taken!!!

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been working full-time, and the first I heard of this was here on the Forums only a few minutes ago.
This has come as a complete shock, and for a few seconds, I actually went numb.

Go n-eiri an bothar leat, cara.
(May the road rise with you, friend)

He'll definitely be missed.

------------------
If no-one will play with me, then I'm going home,and I'm bringing the inflatible with me.

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He left us as a friend. I'm sorry he had to go in such poor health, but he left loved, not as some hasbeen. He could have stayed at home, but he did the personal appearances, he was personable to the fans, some of the most demanding fans in all the entertainment world.

I hope he knew how much he was respected.

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hm. Wouldn't it be worse for someone to go in good health? Hey, I should become a philosopher..

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think what Xentrick meant by that was that he was probably in a great deal of discomfort. Frankly, I'd rather die in my sleep when I wouldn't feel a thing.

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps