Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » First post!

Author Topic: First post!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, wait... This isn't Slashdot...

Um... "Enterprise" might suck. It might not. That's my opinion 'til I see it.

(There, now no-one can say this was off-topic...)

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nya. Tim got firsties.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, gee, that's an informative post.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really don't know how this fourm came to be, or how it has so many posts, considering it just appeared out of nowhere

[ May 27, 2001: Message edited by: infinity11 ]

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!
Me- Jen.... Where'd you go.... I love you... please come back.... please....

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As far as mods go, I recall Capps saying you don't ask...or maybe that was someplace else.

At least this forum goes along with my new sig.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess this is where the post edit feature comes in handy

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!
Me- Jen.... Where'd you go.... I love you... please come back.... please....

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's a new forum... I just moved a few days worth of threads from General into here.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The first episode is supposedly titled "Broken Bow." Is this news? I don't know.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think it's old news, as oxymoronic as that may be...
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's true what they say, be careful what you wish for. . . we've been nagging the Cappster to get off his hairy ass and make changes round here, now see what happens? It'll take some getting used to.

You have to login every time? Is there a cookies option to take care of that?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Charles Capps
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

You're logged in until ya log out manually. If you're on shared compys, click the My Profile link, then the Clear Cookies link on that page.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As surprised I was at first, when thinking the logging would be when posting, I find this is better. You log in once and then post as much as you want.

But if you switch off the computer without logging out, will it still have you "logged on"?

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.