Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Braga vs. Continuity, part 233: "The Understatement of the Century" (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Braga vs. Continuity, part 233: "The Understatement of the Century"
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. It's obviously due to a Federation translator who thinks that alien ships look gorgeous, and who also happens to be from London.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ship silhouettes courtesy of 'Jane's Fighting Starships' copyright.2153

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Fedaykin Supastar
Member # 704

- posted      Profile for Fedaykin Supastar         Edit/Delete Post 
---- ossible flame:-----

well, perhaps we get introduced to a new alien species known as the No'con'tynui'ty aliens, lead by their leader Bra'ga. They use there superior technology to change the past because it didnt look 'cool' enuff and they wanted to rake in the big (star)bucks!
and the akiraprise is their alien infiltrator into the federation.

Buzz

--------------------
"Tom is Canadian. He thereby uses advanced humour tecniques, such as 'irony', 'sarcasm', and werid shit'. If you are not qualified in any of these, it will be risky for you to attempt to decipher what he means. Just smile and carry on."
- PsyLiam; 16th June

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well lets not forget that there are bigass birds painted on the bottom of the TOS Rom BOP, Kligon BOP, and TNG warbird.

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I havent forgotten.

How could you forget a big ass-bird like that?

[ September 17, 2001: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*covers face with pillow*

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

capped
Member # 709

Is there some protocol we have to follow when one who posts attempts to commit suicide while on the message board?

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

*removes face from pillow*

That wasn't a suicide attempt. That was me putting something over my mouth to stop me from speaking.

*recovers face*

--------------------

capped
Member # 709

WEll now I'm curious....

does it start with 'F'?

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

*removes face again*

It wasn't "fuck", if that's what you mean. It was an attempt to stop me from saying an offensive (but obviously funny, natch) joke.

*covers face again*

--------------------

capped
Member # 709

hmm.. oh yeah, fuck starts with f too.

I'll be photoshopping a ship with the picture of a big ass bird on it though. good stuff

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Regardless of size, what exactly does an ass bird look like?
Fedaykin Supastar
Member # 704

- posted      Profile for Fedaykin Supastar         Edit/Delete Post 
well from what i gather, its those birds on the bottom of them damn Romulan and Klingon (big ass) Bird-of-prey ships heh

Buzz

--------------------
"Tom is Canadian. He thereby uses advanced humour tecniques, such as 'irony', 'sarcasm', and werid shit'. If you are not qualified in any of these, it will be risky for you to attempt to decipher what he means. Just smile and carry on."
- PsyLiam; 16th June

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gosh, why have I avoided this thread for so long? We have Liam apparently reliving the plot of the movie Face/Off, and the prospect of very soon seeing fandom Klingon/Romulan ships with pictures of Big Bird from Sesame Street on them. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Obi Juan
Who's your master?
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for Obi Juan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*LOL*

Made particularly hillarious by the fact that I can easily visual a klingon Big Bird class starship.

--------------------
"Existence is random. Has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it too long. No meaning save what we choose to impose. This rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It?s us. Only us."
Rorschach

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps