Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » The Unremarkable Enterprise (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Unremarkable Enterprise
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*enormous yank of thread rudder*
I hope the opening credits and little movie of ST:E will be different from the others, but not too different.
If they show the faces of the actors, laughing, sitting on a spin chair and turning from profile to face the camera, I'll be mucho naughty in the head.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Xanthi
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Shik:
I think Tim & I get the award for having the suck-assest love lives in the forum. Although methinks that with my reconciliation with Heather (yeah, I know that was quick...but..bonds...yeah.), he's gonna take the lead.

I look forward to making my own announcement to be cheerfully tanked with miserabality.

Hmm you haven't heard my story yet! I bet I'd probably win.

IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That earlier "he" was actually a "he/she/it" that apparently got lost in the translation bewteen my brain and my fingers...

I already explained my... predicament... here once. I don't remember where. Someone else can point to it. Honestly, I don't care much to explain it again...

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps the entire series will wrap up with one of Braga's enevitable time-loop thingies and all of their adventures and history will simply be swept aside as a different time-line.

'No. But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you - and you - and you - and you were there.'

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps