Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Orgasmic Spoilerage ($$$ - mid-s1 eps) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Orgasmic Spoilerage ($$$ - mid-s1 eps)
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bang! Bang! Mmmm

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Captain Archer orders the Enterprise to return to Jupiter, where the cannons designed for the ship were originally supposed to be installed, but never actually were because of the ship's swift departure for Qo'noS.

Apparantly so swift that no-one even mentioned it...

But I like to hear from more Earth stations/yards than just Utopia Planitia, so Jupiter sounds fine .

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now if they had one on Titan...

Looks like 'Cold Front' is the continuation of the Temporal Cold War .. somebody owes somebody a Coke from that other thread.

Is Jeff Combs' character officially named Shran now? Shran was the bumbling, lovestruck Andorian engineer on the Constellation II from the lawsuit-prone 'Star Trekker' parody.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You mean the 'Star Trekkin ... across the universe. On the starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk. Star Trekkin' ... across the universe ... Boldly going forward ... 'cuz we can't find reverse! We come in peace, come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill? There's a Klingon on the starboard bow, starboard bow ..."

And so on.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad that they TPTB aren't gonna leave the story arcs that have been started hanging. hmmmmmm. Sense this is a temporal cold war we are talking about, would this mean that Enterprise actually takes place in the future? Or the present? Wait.......All of a sudden I'm getting that whole thing about time being a sphere of sorts rather than a river. That is what the Hindus say. Or was it the Buddhists? AHHHHHHH *starts banging head on keyboard*

[ November 07, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's talking about Atelier Lana's manga (Japanese Comic) parody "Star Trekker". I've got it. It's a pretty funny sendup of the Trek universe, involving one Captain Aya Nakajima and her crew of misfits aboard the USS Constellation II (movie era). Since the Enterprise always got the fun and exciting stuff, Aya and crew were always throwing parties on their ship to keep things interesting. They squared off against Kirk and his "Flying Old Folks' Home" at one point - Kirk was her mentor at the academy.

[Where she almost WON the Kobayashi Maru sim, BTW! In it, she *destroyed* the freighter and its neutronic fuel load, causing heavy damage to the Klingon ships, and then counterattacking. According to her, the no-win situation was for the Maru's crew, who would've been butchered anyway after the Klingons had finished her off. In her opinion, she granted them a merciful death while safeguarding her ship and Federation interests. Needless to say, she failed the sim.]

Anyway, Aya's crew consisted of a Caitian comm officer, her "identical twin prother" (?) as teh helmsman and XO, and the mysterious Commander Schwartz as the tac officer. Shran was the Andorian engineer, and in addition to the plucky Vulcan science officer Lt. Commander Spack (whose mind snapped after one too many Pon Farrs), there's another female Vulcan science officer called T'Pall...

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The spoilers are sounding interesting. Hmmm, one wonders if the "Future Starfleet Agent" (I assume) will be one of Braxton's crew. Hey, Krenim ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Ryan McReynolds
Minor Deity
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for Ryan McReynolds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMike:
Looks like 'Cold Front' is the continuation of the Temporal Cold War .. somebody owes somebody a Coke from that other thread.

That was me. I can't believe somebody had the unabashed testicularity to doubt my stunning powers of inference.

--------------------
Enterprise: An Online Companion

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." --Phillip K. Dick

MIB
Ex-Member

We might definetly see one of Braxton's goons. I can't wait! The question is will this guy be working for Old Braxton, Young Psycho Braxton, Old Psycho Braxton, I Just Bought A New Car Braxton, Young Braxton or a Braxton we have yet to incounter?
Eclipse
Member # 472

- posted      Profile for Eclipse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MIB:
We might definetly see one of Braxton's goons. I can't wait! The question is will this guy be working for Old Braxton, Young Psycho Braxton, Old Psycho Braxton, I Just Bought A New Car Braxton, Young Braxton or a Braxton we have yet to incounter?

What about plain, simple Braxton? You know, normal Braxton? Or, at least, as normal as any Braxton can be said to be...

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
:::singing::: One of these Braxtons is not like the others, one of these Braxtons just doesn't belong....

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
or Braxton™�� in Dress Uniform,
limited edition Braxton™�� as he appeared in Redemption (even though he wasnt in that ep);
Braxton™�� in Generations uniform;
Kung-Fu Grip Braxton™��;
Battle-Damage Chest Insignia Braxton™��;
Quick Change Battle-Robot Braxton™�� and Braxton™�� wearing flight suit from the Braxtonmobile™�� playset.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please, LORD don't let him be from the Relativity era...

Sorry...I just really hated that whole story arc. But then, there were lots of things about Voyager that I really disliked, so I guess I'll learn to live with it.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

MIB
Ex-Member

You hate the temporal cold war story arc? I have one thing to say about that. F*ck you!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps