Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » $$$$ Spoiler for Fortunate. $$$$

Author Topic: $$$$ Spoiler for Fortunate. $$$$
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
The UPN people ran this episode 2 days early for some reason. Don't read on unless you want to be spoiled. *snicker snicker*

Anyways. The Fortunate is a class D-9 frighter. That was attacked by the Predator-look-alike guys. Archer is trying to help the Fortunate's crew but they will do damn near anything to get revenge. Maywether leans toward siding with the crew of the Fotunate because he could realate. He reveals that one time, pirates invavded a ship he was on as well. Luckily, they were thievs, not killers.

Maywether goes as far as to start a one man mutiny on board the Enterprise, but then Archer shoots him out the airlock as an example to the rest of the crew who were thinking about mutiny. Archer then fires a few plasma pulses at his frozen, icy corpse. It doesn't end well for the fortunate though. Their lust for revenge gets them a one way ticket to the Afterlife after they attempt a suicide attack against the predator-like pirates.

Afterwards, Archer gets together with pirates and they both have a glorious drunken party. You're not gonna believe this, but those Predator guys are actually quite tame when drunk. One of the predator guys tells everyone the story about how he was on the U.S.S. Indianapolis just after they delivered the Hiroshima bomb. He said everyone on board was too spaced out to notice that he wasn't Human. Afterwards the pirate ship gets eaten by a great white space shark, but the Enterprise makes a speedy escape. And avoids getting eaten. It wasn't till 2 weeks after the fact that T'Pol relized that Archer was on board the pirate ship when it was eaten. She then shrugged her arms and was happy that she gets permenant command of the Enterprise.

THE END.

[ November 20, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
petaQ!
MIB
Ex-Member

Huh?
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Huh?" Is right, you sick psycho bastard! Now, be honest. How many pills did you take, and what did they look like?

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is the kind of shit that got you banned before.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

MIB
Ex-Member

I'm sorry. But it is just one post. Not 5 or 6 like last time. I'm just trying to have some fun.
BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what happened?

people no like twisted lying spoiler?

people kill MIB now?

i like, i like!

[ November 20, 2001: Message edited by: BlueElectron ]

--------------------
"George Washington said, 'I cannot tell a lie.'
Richard Nixon said, 'I cannot tell the truth.'
Bill Clinton said, 'I cannot tell the difference.'"

-- comedian TOM SMOTHERS, from his latest stage act with brother DICK SMOTHERS.

USS Vanguard
i hate clowns
Member # 130

- posted      Profile for USS Vanguard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well i liked it. tee hee. toying with other people's emotions is ever so much fun. Especially when its as trivial as this.

[ November 20, 2001: Message edited by: USS Vanguard ]

--------------------
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger,
Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die."-Mel Brooks

BlueElectron
Member # 281

- posted      Profile for BlueElectron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Atually, MIB missed a very important point of the show.

The got them oil rub-down again!

But this time, Hoshi and T'Pal are the one that doing the rubbing to each other!!

IN THINNER AND TIGHTER CLOTH EVER!!

And they also double-up on the amount of oil that's used!

[ November 20, 2001: Message edited by: BlueElectron ]

--------------------

BlueElectron
Member # 281

Just so you know.

I actually DID watch "Fortunate Son" about 2 hours ago.

Jealous??!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

--------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, not really.
MIB
Ex-Member

quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
"Huh?" Is right, you sick psycho bastard! Now, be honest. How many pills did you take, and what did they look like?

I took 6 ot 7. There was a red one, two green gel caps, a tan one, a light blue one........

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps