Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Selling stuff (no spoilage) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Selling stuff (no spoilage)
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know...Voyager got pretty decent press coverage when it was kicking off. That might have been more newsworthy due to its link to Paramount's great network experiment, I suppose.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was supposed to have transwarp drive...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And if my grandmother had wheels, we'd stick her on the porch and charge people �5 a go to ride the freak car-woman.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't your grandmother worth more then five pounds?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not if she had wheels...
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 'The Great Experiment'!

and guess what the other Great Experiment was?

[ November 28, 2001: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Ryan McReynolds
Minor Deity
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for Ryan McReynolds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hahaha! That shit was awful...

--------------------
Enterprise: An Online Companion

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." --Phillip K. Dick

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I loved that stuff.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know ... I just find it disgusting Liam is willing to sell his grandma' into prostitution for 5 pounds ...

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, this took all afternoon.

Captain Mike's Crystal Pepsi Tribute Page

Tell me what you think...

--------------------

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
LOL. I love it. I vaugely remember that crap. I was only 7 years old when pepsi released it, and I was 7 when they took it off the shelves. hehe. I do remember trying it, but I can't remember whether or not it was any good.
IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Er...so you're...10 now? 11?
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
16 1/2
IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't like Crystal Pepsi. However, I think that's more a result of my disliking Pepsi in general. The only soft drinks I like are Dr Pepper and Diet Dr Pepper. I can stand Mr Pibb, and I tolerate Coca-Cola Classic and Diet Coke.

[ November 28, 2001: Message edited by: Siegfried ]

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

capped
Member # 709

I cant abide by regular Pepsi.. its just bad. I like Coke a lot better.. my favorite soft drink is Mountain Dew, by far.. cant get enough

But damn i miss Crystal Pepsi..

im not sure if its a good idea, but id love to have some again .. eBay auction #1037535156

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps