Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Selling stuff (no spoilage) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Selling stuff (no spoilage)
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1992? I'm sure I remember someone having some of that stuff in eighth grade, but that would have been '94-'95...
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think production discontinued in 94 and the existing bottles would have been selling for a while.

The unveiling was on April 13, 1992 (in the three test cities: Dallas, Denver and Providence (i was so lucky!))

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know...I never tried Crystal Pepsi... if they pulled it in '94...I would have been a senior in high school. But I think it was still around when I started college.

I do remember the Crystal Gravy SNL skit though. Chris Farley pouring it over turkey...classic

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats the first time ive ever heard of anyone getting Julia Sweeney and Chris Farley confused.

Crystal Gravy

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoops...I remembered Chris Farley...must've been thinking of the Schlitz Gay commercial....

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeff: By ride, I actually literally mean "Ride". For your �5, you'd sit on her lap, and she'd drive up the road and back again. What fun!

We never did get crystal Pepsi over here. Of course, we never had that silly new/classic Coke thingie either.

We did have TAB clear in the early 90s. Opinion was very much divided, but I liked it. It's gone now though, sniff. My only conselation was that you could pull the outer label off of Cherry Coke cans to reveal a new design. That was nice.

*sniff*

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

capped
Member # 709

The unopened bottle of Crystal Pepsi on eBay sold for $31.00.

Captain Mikes Crystal Pepsi Site

I've really gone mad.. I've bid on a bottle.. if you dont hear from me.. its because there is some danger to drinking 9 year old soda that i am too foolish to recognize

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps