Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » 7 of 9s skin tight uniform.......the sequil!

Author Topic: 7 of 9s skin tight uniform.......the sequil!
MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
From Cinescape Online:

In a quote that has a certain kind of STAR TREK fan drooling on keyboards all across America, TREK creator Gene Roddenberry`s former assistant, Richard Arnold, gave his description of Jolene Blalock�s (T�Pol) new uniform on this fall�s ENTERPRISE. While talking at Austrailia�s Star Trek & Sci Fi Media Convention, Arnold was quoted as saying, �T`Pol`s uniform outdoes even Seven`s for it makes Seven of Nine`s catsuit uniform look like a moo-moo compared to the new Vulcan female`s.�

According to TREK news and rumor site TrekToday.com, the uniforms for the new show are form fitting jumpsuits with insignia patches on the shoulders.

*sigh* That's all I can say. Does this mean we're gonna have more Trek episodes staring Ms. Breasts?

IP: Logged
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is in another thread, I think.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Richard Arnold has almost as much access to the inner workings of Star Trek as Tom Arnold.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was mentioned in the other thread, too.

I don't see any reason to leave this open. Might as well close it before it gets off-topic and becomes non-redundant...

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps