Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Berlinghoff Rasmussen in Series V! (No he's NOT, but...)

Author Topic: Berlinghoff Rasmussen in Series V! (No he's NOT, but...)
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, no. But wouldn't it be cool?

And I've been thinking about the time travel possibilities in the new series in general. In previous series, travel to and from the future has generally been restricted to keep from trapping the writers in a corner if/when the series actually *gets* there. But now, with the abundance of actors and leftover costumes and props, odd are that we'll see at least some future time travel episodes over the course of the seven years. Likewise, the relative past will be easier to acheive, as it will be much closer to our present tan any previous series (thus allowing them to use present-day cities and sets without labelling them as "old quarter").

I guess what I'm saying is that time travel shows will be more easily crafted, from a production point of view. Personally though, I hope they keep it to a minimum. All the time travel in Voyager has left a sour taste in many a fan's mouth.

Mark

[ June 19, 2001: Message edited by: Mark Nguyen ]

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not to snap, but can we have some sort of law to prevent people from posting Thread Titles that are, well, untrue? It makes me angry and tired.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My apologies. I've amended the title accordingly.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Though it might make sense to see him. He WAS from the 22nd century, after all.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fair enough. Although he didn't say what exact year though, did he?

Sorry for snapping Mark. It was a little thing that threatened to explode and take everyone out with it, unless I said.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How does one edit their thread titles? Or is that moderators only?

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh and about Berlinghoff, he was a opportunist punk thief without real talent and flashed his smug and superior attitude in everyone's faces, so I'm just sorry Worf didn't kill him.

If he'd be resurrected in the franchise they'd better have an "Emmy Award" plot and reason for it.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
How does one edit their thread titles? Or is that moderators only?

Just click on the Edit-button (if you're the Thread-starter). It's one of the new UBB 6.x functions.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps