Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Top ten things I would like to see in the next season of Enterpise. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Top ten things I would like to see in the next season of Enterpise.
Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are the top 10 things I would like to see in Enterprise next season.

1. Enterprise crew getting killed off.
2. Actuall Faults in the ship that get crew killed off.
3. A dipper crew member with full turban.
4. Thugged out crew member using ebonics.
5. Actors from different countries in the show.
6. Ugly ass aliens.
7. A toilet on enterprise.
8. The ship chef, who bitches alot.
9. Bitches and hoes.
10. A well written show (haven't see one yet)

--------------------
Blaze da finest weed in da shire... I shake my trekbbs at flare.solareclipse.net

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm having trouble telling whether this is a joke or not. obviously, your opinion is that you havent liked any scripts so far, and want to see good ones. but 'bitches and hoes'?!?!... they have other shows for that, you know. (btw, i consider t'pol to be a bitch anyway)
Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope we'll see at least one other Starfleet vessel next season.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Supahero: I suggest you tune into UPN approximately 24 hours later than you might at present.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or, really, at any time, excepting Buffy. Well, depending on your opinion of Willow. Ha!
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bitches and Hoes indeed.

When you are gone, it is good. When you post, it is not so good.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gee, Brown_supahero, way to make a constructive criticism. It's so nice to see that you've made logical suggestions for the future of Enterprise. [Roll Eyes]

Good thing you weren't around to say this stuff in 1988. You'd probably be offering the same insightful comments for The Next Generation.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Siggy, TNG had bitches and hoes ... [Big Grin]
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW....Worf dressed as a pimp...& when he walks by, the music is this combination of Goldsmith's Klingon march & "Superfly"...

[ June 28, 2002, 08:33: Message edited by: Shik ]

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always thought Data was more of the pimp, myself.
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Picard was da pimp, yo.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Riker got more ass than any of them.

At least he did until Worf went to DS9.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Oh, come on! Data was THE pimp! I mean, he was a walking, talking vibrator!
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZ

FASCINATING. YOU SEEM TO BE HAVING AN ORGASM.

BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Why not replace some important guy like Phlox with the Mad Chef? He'd be a hell of a lot more interesting anyway
IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.