Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Top ten things I would like to see in the next season of Enterpise. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Top ten things I would like to see in the next season of Enterpise.
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually I find Phlox to be one of the more interesting characters...

I find it funny where I live that people consider UPN to be BET 2. I have always said this, move Star Trek to another station and it will do better regardless if UPN is Paramount owned.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, not Phlox, but that annoying Reed guy...
IP: Logged
Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To me Reed is the star of the show. He seems to be far more interesting than Archer. Everyone seems to be more interesting maybe they should drop Mayweather or something.

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mayweather wouldn't be so bad if they'd just do something w/ him. I say dump Archer.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They should replace all the actors with monkeys, and call the show Monkeyprize. And there would be prizes. Like a gameshow. Only in space. With monkeys. For the season finale they'd fight the Dominion.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great idea!!!!!
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What I find interesting about Enterprise is that the development on some of the minor main characters seems to be greater than the major main characters. I think Phlox and Hoshi have been developed far better (and indeed, seem more human) than Archer, T'Pol, or Tucker.
The Real Folk Blues
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Tucker is the only character i give a shit about.
IP: Logged
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Connor Trineer would stay aboard as the host then... and he would always get into trouble and the monkeys would save him for prizes! I am all about this show!

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Super's post was funny.

Phlox one of the best characters; Archer one of the worst.

The Monkeyprize idea sounds farkin funny - and I rekon it could really take off! [Smile]

"So, Marge was made of chimps!"

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
?
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
!!!

I'd like to see the sets be darker, Archer to become less of a goody goody (Please, writers, watch some TOS). I'd like to see some aliens that aren't just wearing prothetic foreheads but are bizarre and truly strange, maybe make a energy entity a part of the crew. I'd like to see Phlox not be able to cure something. I'd like to see T'Pol naked. I'd like to see Hoshi having dirty dirty kinky sex. I'd like to see Mayweather stop smiling for an entire episode. I'd like to see Reed not being written as a trigger-happy loner at some point. I'd like to see Trip accidentally push the wrong button and seriously mess up the ship and then try to cover it up because he's too obsessed with being a great engineer. I'd like to see less blatent parallels with Middle Eastern events. I'd like to see all of these things. I don't think it's gonna happen, though.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to see a Red Alert, a Battle Stations, or at least a bloody General Quarters. I would like to see running lights along the bottom of the view screen. I would like to see Archer acting like a Starfleet officer, instead of a Cub Scout troop leader.

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I'd like to see Reed not being written as a trigger-happy loner at some point."

But he is a trigger-happy loner. You may as well as for Mayweather to be written as a white guy in some episode.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps