Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Akira-ish design CONFIRMED (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Akira-ish design CONFIRMED
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or the E-E's in FC.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or the E-C's in "Yesterday's Enterprise".

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Point being, that the weekly-use graphics won't stand up so easily to the constant scrutiny that we're garunteed to give it. Even if it's wrong in the pilot, odds are they'll fix it eventually. Everyone remember when the Converence room mural of Enterprises disappeared in TNG?

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Only to reappear in First Contact with Gold plated ERTL models.

Yah, I'd still like to see a close up of the model they had hanging there for the Ent C. I never did see a really clear shot of it. It did look very generic though.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If the ship really looks like that, I will bomb the Paramount Studios.
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, as cool as I already think it is, I'm gonna wait until a fully-rendeed view presents itself before rendering judgement. That way, I might get to save on some high explosives.

Mark

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The conference room murals disappeared when they redid the room for ST VI. I'm not sure why they didn't put them back up, considering the Ent-C model had been "wrong" for over a year by then.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What did they use the room for in ST6? Was it the little mess hall that Scotty finds the boots in?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

Are you sure about that? I only remember them using the outer wall, not the sides or back.

Mark

--------------------

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow... I thought a lot more people would like the oldish-Akira design. I'm looking forward to it.
Obi Juan
Who's your master?
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for Obi Juan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think there is a good chance of it being cool.

--------------------
"Existence is random. Has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it too long. No meaning save what we choose to impose. This rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It?s us. Only us."
Rorschach

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Er Bernd, if it does look like that I'll help you. Can I light the fuse?

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

Daniel
Member # 453

- posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a question about that set. In ST:IV, was the outer wall lined with windows? And if it was, how in the HELL did it get blown up when the torpedo was shot through the center of the primary hull? And please don't tell me "well, perhaps they were viewers."

--------------------
"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."

-Eleanor Arroway, "Contact" by Carl Sagan

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it looks like we won't have to wait long to find out exactly what the ship will look like... TrekToday says next week's TV Guide will have an official picture of it.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.