Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » [Possible $$$] ENT Season 3: The War on Terror? (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: [Possible $$$] ENT Season 3: The War on Terror?
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And more!

Braga: "It's really cool!"

And an interesting quote:

"Sure, we could have made it the Romulans that attacked Earth. But haven't we seen the Romulans for the past 15 years? Do we really just want to keep seeing the Romulans? No. We've got to do new stuff. We've got to keep pushing the boundaries."

Okay. THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU MAKE A PREQUEL!?!?!?

Is it me, or does it sound really really weird.. let me recap:

- New alien bad guys that look like dinosaurs, insects, humanoids.. sounds like something from Pokemon.
- T'Pol getting a new catsuit
- T'Pol getting a new hairdo
- T'Pol 'showing more skin'
- T'Pol getting it on with Archer
- Suliban!
- Klingons
- Future Guy!
- GUNS GUNS GUNS!
- COMMANDOS!
- MORE GUNS!
- MORE COMMANDOS!

wtf?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NON STOP COURSE FOR AWESOME
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THIS IS BULLSHIT.
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, this is a scary turn of events... now I really want a damn Temporal Reset Button. [Mad]

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To be fair to the "T'Pol showing more skin" line, it really wouldn't be hard. At the moment, all she shows is her face and hands. Sure, her clothes are still pretty much painted on, but do they expect people to download a nude patch for her, or something?

What was I talking about again?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So someone here has a T'Pol skin for The Sims game....

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And an interesting quote:

"Sure, we could have made it the Romulans that attacked Earth. But haven't we seen the Romulans for the past 15 years? Do we really just want to keep seeing the Romulans? No. We've got to do new stuff. We've got to keep pushing the boundaries."
&

Klingons!

I'm sorry, but that seems to be some sort of oxymoron. We don't need more Romulans, but we need more Klingons??!!!!!! We ALREADY have been given information from NUMEROUS episodes that CONFIRMS that the Romulans and Earth had a war.....What are they thinking??? I mean, was there not enough Klingons in TOS, TNG, and DS9?? So what the hell, why not cram even more Klingons down the fans throat in Enterprise!!!!!!????????? [Mad]

[ May 18, 2003, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: Futurama Guy ]

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure that word means what you think it means.
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

not that that is really the point

--------------------

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

--------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Princess Bride references are almost always the point.
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

Princess Bride?
Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These latest comments from Braga really make me sick. What a crap! [Mad]

--------------------
Bernd Schneider

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pushing the boundaries. From where he is, he can't even SEE the boundaries, let alone push them.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Phoenix
Member # 966

- posted      Profile for Phoenix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If anyone from Paramount who has access to weaponry ever reads these forums:

KILL HIM!

KILL HIM NOW!

That is all. [Smile]

P.S. Braga: It should be "Rick [Berman] and me" you uneducated fool.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps