Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » "Cogenitor" movie list... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Cogenitor" movie list...
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting insight into the selection of movies that are available on the Enterprise:

Western
Apache ????
Banned in Phoenix
Beyond the Rocky Mountains
Canyon of the ????
Death in Arizona
Escape from Dodge City
Fighter Maverick of the West
???? Ambush
Sheriff's Revenge
Stagecoach of ????, The

Musical
Celestial Navigation
Love's Lovely Love

Adventure
Curse of the Buccaneer
Dixon Hill and the ???? ????
???? ???? of ????
???? from Hell

Science Fiction
Attack of the Martians
Bride of Chaotica, The
Day the Earth Stood Still, The
Fear Planet
It Came from Beneath the Refrigerator
Supernova Dawn
???? ????, The
???? ???? ????

Horror
Strange Case of Mr. ????
Planet of the Undead, The

Comedy
Animal Control
Man from San Francisco, The

Thriller
???? ????

Unfortunately, I read these off of an MPEG rip of the episode I downloaded, so some of it was hard to read.

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some suggestions from IMDB:

Apache Love or Apache Rose
Canyon of the Fools
Colorado Ambush or apache Ambush
Stagecoach to (?) Fury

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had assumed that it was just a list of Paramount films, but it seems that it was partially that, partially some jokes, and, maybe, partially an attempt to show that movies still get made after today.
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What??? No Attack of the Killer Tomatoes?????!!!

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To freak EVERYONE out - they should have put Wrath of Kahn in there! [Smile] It'd freak out the audience - both at home and on the show. The wierd continuity freak-out plus I'm sure the people watching wouldn't like to see any sort of return of Kahn Noonien Singh that tyrant from the 1990s!! [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Phoenix
Member # 966

- posted      Profile for Phoenix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
To freak EVERYONE out - they should have put Wrath of Kahn in there! [Smile] It'd freak out the audience - both at home and on the show. The wierd continuity freak-out plus I'm sure the people watching wouldn't like to see any sort of return of Kahn Noonien Singh that tyrant from the 1990s!! [Smile]

It could just be a movie about someone who took over the world in the 1990s, with the same title as the ST movie.

Now "The Search For Spock" is another story... [Smile]

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can tell culturally enlightened people by their choice in film, right?

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^And on that note, what Western collection is not complete without some Clint Eastwood?!? Evidently this one....where the hell is "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly"?

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or "Silverado", for that matter!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't actually checked, but I assumed all the titles were fake except The Day the Earth Stood Still, which was only there because it was explicitly mentioned/shown.
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

double double, read below.

--------------------

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

Well one fake one, I dont think anyone has blatantly noticed yet was the "Dixon Hill" (aka Picards holo-fantasy man) Adventure. Evidently the books were made into movies (a movie) as well....that's another cool lil tie in from "First Contact" as well... [Cool]

--------------------

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Futurama Guy:
Well one fake one, I dont think anyone has blatantly noticed yet was the "Dixon Hill" (aka Picards holo-fantasy man) Adventure. Evidently the books were made into movies (a movie) as well....that's another cool lil tie in from "First Contact" as well... [Cool]

Not just FC but also TNG. [Cool]

"The Bride of Chaotica" was a VGR episode, derived from a Captain Proton adventure from the ep, IIRC.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

Well this ep was supposed to kind follow FC and thats what I meant, otherwise, of course I realized that it was a TNG topic as well..

As for the Bride of Chaotica...nice catch, hadn't noticed that one..but certainly a Captain Proton production... [Smile]

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

"Well this ep was supposed to kind follow FC..."

How do you mean?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps