Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Uh oh, better get MACO (minor $) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Uh oh, better get MACO (minor $)
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Obscure reference to stupid television commercial from a few years ago. My apologies to the Brits.)

http://startrek.com/production/seriesv/articles/071403.asp

The casting has me a bit excited. A little more sausage-heavy than I would have guessed, but oh well. It would appear that General Casey picked his "best team" of commandoes out of the failed sci-fi series aisle at Liquidation World.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They're still around? No?

The one with Burt Reynolds playing with the online games and invents TEH NEW ACRANYAM!?!

B G M O! Or something similar.

I remember it because it was not quite an acronym.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Could be. I watch less Price is Right these days, see, so my exposure to r0xx0r commercials is at a low ebb.

Anyway, the return of the frizzy-haired seaQuest dude! Excitement!

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm, more men for Hoshi to date perhaps... or for Mayweather to explore the other side.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"but the most fun for them came in some exotic designs for the titular creatures."
....that can't be a real word.

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

Of course it is.

--------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I predict controversy on rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated.
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by David Templar:
quote:
"but the most fun for them came in some exotic designs for the titular creatures."
....that can't be a real word.
Sure its a word...titular, as in:
"Dude, there are sure a lot of titular babes on the beach today!" [Eek!]

Unfortunately the real meaning of the word is "existing in title only"...kind of like our current President. [Wink]

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Fleet-Admiral Michael T. Colorge:
Hmm, more men for Hoshi to date perhaps... or for Mayweather to explore the other side.

You mean Trip. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Daniel Dae Kim - so The Beast definately killed him on Angel!?! He was so good on there. [Smile] He was actually only one of the good things about Crusade.

Corporal Chang? Any relation to General Chang? [Smile]

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Enterprise: SG1?
As long as they don't sport machine guns or phaser rifles or wear camo, I'll survive.

Good things: Real aliens! Inscectoids! Water breathers!

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh, Daniel Dae Kim. . . He was one of the few good things about Crusade; and I liked theat Voyager ep he was in. He's also been in 24 as well.
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember Daniel Dae Kim debrifing Sara Wynter's character after being part of her rescue in 24...

And even though Trip seems to be carrying a Sovereign Class warp core in his underwear, why can't Mayweather cause some waves. He's not doing much last time I saw him other than utter a word or two and hold onto the joysticks on the bridge.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

quote:
Originally posted by Fleet-Admiral Michael T. Colorge:
I remember Daniel Dae Kim debrifing Sara Wynter's character after being part of her rescue in 24...

And even though Trip seems to be carrying a Sovereign Class warp core in his underwear,

Hey I'm not gay... "NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!" [Wink] But - I'm glad someone else noticed Trips... equipment. LOL! I suppose if they have T'Pol... [Smile] Although both can't be in a cold enviornment together - cause both will get opposite effects [Smile]

--------------------

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
Hey I'm not gay... "NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!" [Wink] But - I'm glad someone else noticed Trips... equipment. LOL! I suppose if they have T'Pol... [Smile] Although both can't be in a cold enviornment together - cause both will get opposite effects [Smile]

Well now, I'm glad we have established that... [Smile]

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps