Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Fourth Season rumor (Page 2)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Fourth Season rumor
Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It already sucks even more, so I don't see any problems with that [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Had what happened - Enterprise not being made for at least 5 years after Voyager ended?

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
Question - what would everyone want back...

Season 4 Enterprise or
Season 6 Angel?

Well, im straight, so Enterprise.
J
Member # 608

- posted      Profile for J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, Voyager sucks, Enterprise sucks--- Voyager sucks because of it's storylines more than anything else.... do you think they would just let those plots and ideas sit on a shelf while they are filming Enterprise?

< bender >Hell no < morvo >you pathetic humans

We'd have a giant dream inducing bug swallow Enterprise, an alien "fight club" arena, think tank [wait a second... that reminds me... in that episode there was a giant aquatic something wasn't there?]-- do I need to continue?

If Voyager ended early, Enterprise would be increasingly worse because of the transfer of plots.

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _
The Last Person to post in the late Voyager Forum. Bashing both Voyager, Enterprise, and "The Bun" in one glorious post.

[email protected]
http://webj.cjb.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You speak like they had a big Barrel o' Plots out of which they pulled a story each week. And that all the plots for the whole seven years were in there from the get-go. Had VOY ended early, it would have been because the people in charge of the studio realized that it sucked. And, if they had realized that, and then proceeded to make a fifth series, anyway, they surely wouldn't have put it in the hands of the people they'd just fired for making crappy VOY episodes.
J
Member # 608

- posted      Profile for J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But they did... save no one realized that Voyager sucked and after 7 years the same guys were allowed to go on to series 5.

And I still think they have a Barrel o' Plots, kinda like a bingo machine, and they've also put plots back inside of it.

All I'm saying is that as gut wrenching as Voyager was concerning it's plots, had they been done for the first time on Enterprise it would have sent most of us to an early grave. Enterprise is no where near as advanced or experienced as Voyager and the belief that our "beloved" crew could actually have gotten through some of those things would have been blasted to pieces because of the weakness of such plot twists [that each time, as if by a miracle, they learn how to get out of something they've never encountered before (it worked in TOS, but won't do well in 2004)].

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _
The Last Person to post in the late Voyager Forum. Bashing both Voyager, Enterprise, and "The Bun" in one glorious post.

[email protected]
http://webj.cjb.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wes1701J:
Well, im straight, so Enterprise.

Are you saying that you're gay?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do we, today, have a trek-like show that isn't written via the Barrel o' Plots? If so I've not found it.

It isn't that the trek writers are "bad" by TV standards - I think they're average, which is far worse for the fate of Sci-Fi on TV.

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

Boult
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Boult     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
Question - what would everyone want back...

Season 4 Enterprise or
Season 6 Angel?

never watched Angel but seen it when channel surfing.. ugh... but wants Enterprise! even Futurama! too (although Futurama can be still seen on cable channel, TOON network at late night...
even though, they are reruns or syndicated.

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, thank you.... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well...they somehow went back in time or some fuckin' thing.

Man, what uis with B&B needing to dress up lame-ass aliens as Nazi SS officers?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its a fetish...aliens in uniform.

You mean you don't get off to it too?

Nevertheless, this will be the best cliffhanger ever if they can pull it off! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

TheWoozle
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for TheWoozle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
aye.. or at least make it work.. How you gonna explain that the master race has an alien officer?

--------------------
joH'a' 'oH wIj DevwI' jIH DIchDaq Hutlh pagh
(some days it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning)
The Woozle!

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You mean "Master Species", right?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

japol
Member # 1149

- posted      Profile for japol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
At this point I have to say I don't care. Enterprise should have been a mixture of The Right Stuff and the original series. Boldly going and new stuff and the adventure and danger of what is new.... that and laying the groundwork for the Federation.

And since Berman and Bragga TOTALLY screwed it up (I mean it was SO OBVIOUS) I really don't care.

And what IS it with Berman and time travel, really? It's like he has some sort of perverse thing for it. Disturbing really. He should get help. There's got to be some sort of twelve-step program for that.

--------------------
I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps