Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Fourth Season rumor (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Fourth Season rumor
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I'd say... transcendent!"

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, there's just one thing I need to address. Generations didn't even have any time travel in it, did it? All I can think of is the fact that Kirk showed up in the late twenty-third century, but that was no more "time travel" than Scotty in "Relics".
Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The big controversy about the movie was the very time-travelish fact that Picard got a second chance. He lived the crucial fight with Soran twice, and the second time was the charm. Indeed, the whole movie rotated around choices that could be made again or made differently, and people were left wondering why Picard chose the way he did (and why he didn't for example go back in time far enough to save Rene�, or Tasha Yar, or even Jesus, since he had the power).

That IMHO was a good use of time travel, resulting in a good movie overall. No toying with paradoxes, but rather a "I'll believe one impossible thing before breakfast, now let's get to the philosophical stuff" approach.

Timo Saloniemi

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
According to Bakula, season 4 will only be 22 episodes. Not sure if that has been discussed around here.

quote:

SB: We're guessing mid-July, we're easily three weeks behind last year's schedule because of the late pickup. We'll be shooting 22 episodes, instead of 26. I've been trying since I got on the lot to get us to 22.

The entire "chat" can be found at Star Trek.com. There are a couple other 'nuggets' in there as well, but nothing too earth-shattering.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Boult
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Boult     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
even though Scott Bakula said in his Finale Chat that he knows none about the plan for Season 4 but Berman said this:

quote:
Berman also spoke briefly about the season three finale, "Zero Hour", which airs next Wednesday. He said the episode is "an exciting end" to this season's Xindi-arc, but it won't wrap up all the plot threads in a neat bow. "Let's just say, certain elements of the story are going to be unresolved."
This from: http://www.trektoday.com/news/230504_01.shtml
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...but that doesn't answer any questions. [Confused]

--------------------------------
P.S. Boo TrekWeb...yay Flare! [Wink]

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Boult
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Boult     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hehe I know!! I have been looking all over to find the answer on this odd alien! I doubt it is Reman at all no way.. Must be a a Alien that Nazi created.. you know Mutant hmm?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. Must be.
machf
Member # 1233

- posted      Profile for machf         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Boult:
Hehe I know!! I have been looking all over to find the answer on this odd alien! I doubt it is Reman at all no way.. Must be a a Alien that Nazi created.. you know Mutant hmm?

Star Trek meets Castle Wolfenstein?

"This is Major Hayes' replacement, Major Blazkowicz."

Boult
Member # 1269

quote:
Originally posted by machf:
quote:
Originally posted by Boult:

Star Trek meets Castle Wolfenstein?

"This is Major Hayes' replacement, Major Blazkowicz."

Yeah, that's my thinking heh..
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Major Vanhelsing.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

I heard that movie sucked.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looked like crapola from the trailers so I skipped it.
CGI overload.

Not as sucky as Troy though: Paris actually lives at the end of the movie.
WTF?

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And Spoiler.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

ER ...yeah.

Consider it more of a "extreme warning" instead of a "spoiler".

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps