Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » E2 (Poss. $poilers) (Page 4)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: E2 (Poss. $poilers)
Manticore
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Manticore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He was born a woman, but after bearing himself, it was found that he had latent guy parts (because his female parts were destroyed) and these were brought out with hormone therapy IIRC. After a few years, he met this bartender, who took him back in time. Where the guy met his younger self and sparks flew. Then it was revealed that the bartender had kidnapped the baby and taken her back in time. And that the bartender was the future version of the man, sent back in time to recruit himself.

It's a good read, though I don't remember the name of the story. [Frown]

--------------------
Fell deeds await. Now for Wrath... Now for Ruin... and a Red Dawn...
-Theoden, TTT

Lord Vorkosigan does not always get what he wants!

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a headache already without even reading the book.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
See? Sci Fi and drugs do mix!

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

machf
Member # 1233

- posted      Profile for machf         Edit/Delete Post 
"By His Bootstraps", I believe...
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Something ol' Dickie knew all too well.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
4=D
5=E
1=A

FARENHEIT/IET/ITE DEA

!!

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The name of the Heinlein story in question is "All You Zombies-". Good read. Freaky, but good.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

TheWoozle
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for TheWoozle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The preview, at the end of DAMAGE, shows a scene of the Enterprise splitting into two ships...

--------------------
joH'a' 'oH wIj DevwI' jIH DIchDaq Hutlh pagh
(some days it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning)
The Woozle!

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
y'know, i hate baseless speculation, but if i were to try and guess an angle the producers might try and go for in order to enhance ratings, it might be for them to keep that damned multi-vector-attack mode NX-01 from the future, and ditch the real one.

just saying.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

machf
Member # 1233

I think what it shows is two Enterprises fighting together, rather (one on top of the other). It's possibly from "E^2".
Boult
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Boult     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by machf:
I think what it shows is two Enterprises fighting together, rather (one on top of the other). It's possibly from "E^2".

no, they were battling against other enemy, look at the line of fire... so obviously not at each other and no this preview is for the next episode "The Forgotten" hmm

"The Forgotten"
http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/ENT/episode/4424.html

see the preview there..

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Boult:
quote:

no, they were battling against other enemy, look at the line of fire... so obviously not at each other and no this preview is for the next episode "The Forgotten" hmm

"The Forgotten"

likly the two ENT scene is the cliff hanger somehow....that's the jist i get from the preview...

see the preview there..

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

machf
Member # 1233

quote:
Originally posted by Boult:
quote:

"The Forgotten"

see the preview there..

I meant "fighting together" as in "fighting side by side", not "fighting each other"...
And the preview also said "5 episodes left", so they may have included footage from not just the upcoming one (the old T'Pol, for instance, may be from E^2 too). In fact, those sequences appear before the promo switches to from "5 episodes left" to "Wednesday"...

The suggestion of the ship somehow "splitting" into two separate ones reminded me of what happened to the United Galaxy Sanitation Patrol ship in an episode of "Quark"...

Bond, James Bond
Member # 1127

- posted      Profile for Bond, James Bond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All the stuff before they switched to the scene with Degra at the end of the promo looked to be from "E2" to me as well.

--------------------
"You must talk to him; tell him that he is a good cat, and a pretty cat, and..." -- Data
"I will feed him" -- Worf (Phantasms)

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Two ships... "Deadlocked" [VOY]?

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps