Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » E2 (Poss. $poilers) (Page 5)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: E2 (Poss. $poilers)
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excuse me, I won't have ver Electric Light Orchestra dissed around here!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by machf:
I think what it shows is two Enterprises fighting together, rather (one on top of the other). It's possibly from "E^2".

NX-02 to save the day! [Razz]

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

machf
Member # 1233

- posted      Profile for machf         Edit/Delete Post 
Unless they took NX-02 out of spacedock before it was completely finished (remember what it looked like when we saw it?), it's apparently the same NX-01 with a quick patch job applied over the holes.
mada101
Member # 1285

- posted      Profile for mada101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, not likly to be the NX-02 saying as it hasn't been 14 months since we last saw her. I still say its gonna be just a future NX-01......

--------------------
'Whether you think you can, or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.'
- Henry Ford

Boult
Member # 1269

- posted      Profile for Boult     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Boult:
quote:
I think what it shows is two Enterprises fighting together, rather (one on top of the other). It's possibly from "E^2".

no, they were battling against other enemy, look at the line of fire... so obviously not at each other and no this preview is for the next episode "The Forgotten" hmm

"The Forgotten"
http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/ENT/episode/4424.html

see the preview there..

I meant "fighting together" as in "fighting side by side", not "fighting each other"...
And the preview also said "5 episodes left", so they may have included footage from not just the upcoming one (the old T'Pol, for instance, may be from E^2 too). In fact, those sequences appear before the promo switches to from "5 episodes left" to "Wednesday"...

The suggestion of the ship somehow "splitting" into two separate ones reminded me of what happened to the United Galaxy Sanitation Patrol ship in an episode of "Quark"...

Ok, alright then must be E^2 and other episodes.
TheWoozle
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for TheWoozle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From Treknation:
Scott Bakula: "If you think about that title, it is actually giving a lot of the episode away. But it's a great episode along the lines of 'Twilight' and 'Similitude'. It's a classic sci-fi and Star Trek episode." (February 05, 2004 - TrekToday)

It's E-squared, not E-2.

--------------------
joH'a' 'oH wIj DevwI' jIH DIchDaq Hutlh pagh
(some days it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning)
The Woozle!

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I really liked it a lot.

Great acting from the actor that played Lorian.
Really, very impressive.
I gotta give it to Ms. Blalock: her performance as "old future T'Pol" was at least as good as Patrick Stewart's "old Picard".

Nice dramatic moment with Reed in the mess hall as well....mabte that warp plasma from last week killed off some sperm or something.

Does future Mayweather hook up with Trip's MACO love-bunny?
...I think so.

So....anyone think the other NX-01 will show up in the season finale to save the day?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Manticore
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Manticore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Does future Mayweather hook up with Trip's MACO love-bunny?
...I think so.

Nah, different MACO, supper-hottie in ridiculously thin sports bra from Anomaly who hasn't shown up since.

--------------------
Fell deeds await. Now for Wrath... Now for Ruin... and a Red Dawn...
-Theoden, TTT

Lord Vorkosigan does not always get what he wants!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Nice dramatic moment with Reed in the mess hall as well....mabte that warp plasma from last week killed off some sperm or something."

I'm still downloading the episode, but I'm not sure I want to find out why Reed's sperm are an issue in the mess hall.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The scene involves Hoshi, Mayweather, mating and food.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I've seen it now. However, I'm pretty sure that a momentary loss of sperm production could not occur for his complete failure at any sort of love life.

On the other hand, if he simply doesn't realize yet that he's actually gay...

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone else find it amusing that Archer is so annoyed about someone stealing components from his warp drive to stop the Xindi only two weeks after he did exactly the same?

Its almost like the writers are trying to say something, although I have no idea what.

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That it is annoying...

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That morality is a finicky thing and only upheld when it's convenient.

Nah, that's too DS9-ish.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

TheWoozle
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for TheWoozle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think, that when we can watch the whole story arc on DVD, a lot of things like that will work better. It didn't make sense today, but mit may next week (hopefully).

--------------------
joH'a' 'oH wIj DevwI' jIH DIchDaq Hutlh pagh
(some days it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning)
The Woozle!

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps