Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Enterprise Renewed (official rumor) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Enterprise Renewed (official rumor)
Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, on the plus side, I'm home by 9 [Big Grin]

I don't suppose the Canadian station will still air it on Wednesday...

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, that's a nice way to kill it like NBC did with TOS.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

TheWoozle
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for TheWoozle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder what the ratings where, in the late 60s?? Stargate does wwell, on Friday nights.

It would be funny, if they end-up repeating the episodes on Wednesday Night.

--------------------
joH'a' 'oH wIj DevwI' jIH DIchDaq Hutlh pagh
(some days it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning)
The Woozle!

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But thats when they'll be showing Reality TV!
TheWoozle
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for TheWoozle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some days, I REALLY feel like it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning.

--------------------
(some days it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning)
The Woozle!

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Um... Stargate DOES do well on Friday. And it'll continue to do well. Against Enterprise.
Captain Boh
Member # 1282

I take it Stargate is on at 9?
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
J said: "remove their fingers via tourniquet?
full body hair removal via flame?
I just don't know... can anyone else think of something proper?"

Well duh! You oubliette them, of course!! New favorite verb!!!

J
Member # 608

- posted      Profile for J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well.. I guess I'll never see Enterprise again on it's first run. I got JAG and Stargate [maybe Atlantis during the summer I haven't figured out the summer schedule yet] at 9 on Fridays. I record JAG and then wait for the PST rerun for stuff on Sci-fi.

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _
The Last Person to post in the late Voyager Forum. Bashing both Voyager, Enterprise, and "The Bun" in one glorious post.

[email protected]
http://webj.cjb.net

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fridays is how FOX killed Firefly. Also, Veronica Mars isn't what you think.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
UPN exists in a whole alternate ratings universe, though, where up is down and everyone travels around via steam-car. Pulling in some sizable segment of the shut-in audience might be fairly lucrative for them in a way it wouldn't be for networks run by grown-ups.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
By "grown ups", you mean, "idiots pandering to the very lowest common denomenator"?

"Reality TV" is just....sick.

Fuck.....I love P.B.S. more each year.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One hundred years from now, when the poles have melted and human civilization has been reduced to a handful of scattered and technologically regressed tribes, historians will sit around campfires discussing where it all went south, and they will unanimously mark reality TV as the societal excrement most directly to blame for its downfall. And then they will ravage each other with sticks and stones for ever letting things slide that far. And then roaches will inherit the Earth.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

TheWoozle
Member # 929

Hey.. that would make a great Reality TV show.

--------------------
The Woozle!

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hush, you.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps