Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Season 4 Details ($$$) (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Season 4 Details ($$$)
Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just chew on your arm for a minute and you'll notice that you're actually lemon flavoured..

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lemons are not bitter, they are sour.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just thought of that. That's the effect of too much bitter. [Wink]

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Babel One" spoilers.

Yes. A Babel conference. With Andorians and Tellarites. And.. Romulans!?

And also, Orions!

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shrek!

Okay, Orions seem consistent with previous portrayals... But I was hoping for something more interesting. Such as not all of them being green.

And "Babel One" sounds rather pre-trodden as well. With the "Soong Arc" and "Vulcan Arc" ongoing, I think that soon enough we'll be yelling for a respite of some sort. Can the new bunch of writers do decent one-parter, standalone episodes? That's what will ultimately matter, not their ability to juggle characters and trivia from ep to ep.

Timo Saloniemi

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
pre-trodden - well it's an overview - so we won't know until we SEE the episode - BUT to me it sounds GREAT I enjoyed the overview - let's hope the episode doesn't disappoint... I can't wait! The Romulan War is coming?? Anyone??

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. And I thought Archer's ancestors were long-lived. Soong's about 200 years old, I guess?

Hopefully, he's been in cryogenic sleep for 150 years. Though, how they'd explain that, I don't know.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Erm, you do know that Spiner's playing Arik Soong, Noonien's ancestor, right?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, yes. So?
Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And Arik, too, is merely a descendant of the people who actually were involved in the EW. Or perhaps not even a descendant, but just a latter-day fan. He was NOT alive in the 1990s, at least not according to these blurbs.

Timo Saloniemi

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Erm...
"When genetic supermen left over from the Eugenics Wars hijack a Klingon ship, Archer must rely on their creator, the criminal Dr. Arik Soong, to help hunt them down."

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That has to be a slip of the UPN pen... in all other previews/spoilers, Soong merely revives a bunch of frozen supermen from some medical station.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please note that these plot details have not yet been confirmed by Paramount Pictures, and until such time you should treat this information as you would any other rumour from an unofficial source. This report is based on an early draft of the script and aspects of the episode may change before it goes to air.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Whereas my quote is directly off startrek.com.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe he makes a new batch using the old recipe?
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.