Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Season 4 Details ($$$) (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Season 4 Details ($$$)
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dr. Stavros Keniclius
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmm... giant T'Pol.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, how about this then?

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/ENT/episode/6485.html

. . . where it says STARTREK.COM Exclusive: "To Boldly Go..." - is this a new credit sequence?

My guess would be that it's a rejected title sequence - maybe it even dates from the show's inception, there's nothing to date it after all. Thematically it displays many similarities to the DS9 and Voyager title sequences - and, to be honest, it's really rather boring.

Wasn't it previously announced that in season 3 they would beef up the title song, and change the show's name to "Star Trek: Enterprise?" There's been no advanced word of any changes now we're in season 4, and if they wanted to keep it a secret why release this footage on the official site's page for the next episode?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, the song and the name were changed last season, though, come to think of it, while the show is officially "Star Trek: Enterprise," I can't recall if it says that in the credits. The name seemed to come from odd directions, as I recall. (Many media references to the show had "Star Trek" in front of the title from the beginning. Then as I recall there were a few UPN stations that ran their promos with that heading, though the show itself was still being referred to as just plain "Enterprise," and then the name seemed to officially switch either with the third season premiere or shortly thereafter.)
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, they added the words "Star Trek" to the title sequence last year.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.