Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Finally finished season 3!! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Finally finished season 3!!
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Best Season Ever! (Of Enterprise). Actually as a whole season 3 Enterprise has been one of the best and most cohesive and consistantly good seasons in Trek history. There were no real clunkers.

Countdown was fantabulous and Zero Hour was VERY suspensful. Those bloody trans-dimensional beings sticking their hands in everything... grr.

I wish they weren't ending the Temporal Cold War (They really shouldn't) Cause where the Guardians fit in would make things very interesting.

2 set catches... The window Archer looks out of above the UFP inauguration ceremony is the same window shape as the one on the Enterprise J.

The viewscreen on the Reptilian ship was the Defiant's old viewscreen! [Smile]

Linda Park had two very strong episodes at the end and did a VERY good job in both. Actually the whole cast did - even Mayweather got stuff to do, and did it well! Oh and nice to see a security guy actually last a little while in hand-to-hand - yes he was a MACO but compared to the 24th century Security Officers he was like a main cast-member! [Smile]

The Aquatic ship was VERY nice.

Tip for those who want to approach/destroy earth - do it in a geometrically simple ship.

We've had 3 spheres (Borg and 2 Xindi Weapons), 2 cubes (BOBW and presumably First Contact) and a cylinder (The Voyage Home) threaten earth now! [Smile]

V'ger was NEVER going to have what it takes - to complex-a-shape! [Smile]

Why couldn't the Enterprise detect no Starfleet structures when approaching Earth at the end? I suppose they couldn't find any stations. Even when Mayweather and Trip were just above San Francisco - they didn't realise there weren't any Starfleet structures (although trip mentions the landing pad). Does this mean that the structures are there as WELL as the WWII planes!?! A mish-mash of timelines?

Anyway - very well done overall.

Congrats Enterprise (I can't see why there was ANY question as to there being a season 4.)

Now please revert the music/theme back from that horrible up-beat pop mix (which was totally inapropriate for the tone of season 3).

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Umm - this was on TV?
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
V'ger was NEVER going to have what it takes - to complex-a-shape!

Yes, because all those others had such good luck.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't forget the Scimitar and its Glowing Green Flower of Stony Death. Even if you wish you could.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Why couldn't the Enterprise detect no Starfleet structures..."

Because none of them weren't there.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man, you got toasted by a guy who doesn't even speak English as a First Language, probably. If he is from those 2nd Class White Countries, in Europe.

Scandinavian women are AOK.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Why couldn't the Enterprise detect any Starfleet structures..."

what I meant was - a quick scan from space would have seen that there was NO Starfleet command. So there was no point going down to San Fran... and Trip wanted Travis to park the shuttle behind the main building - but um, there ARE no structures.

They could have made themselves more clear - like in "Past Tense" - DS9.

Oh Daryus - no sorry - I downloaded the season.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am from Soviet Russia, grand capital of the class- and colorless world.
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Watch your tongue when talking of the flavour of the motherland, else you might miss your sense of taste.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In Russia, television watches you.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Cartman
Member # 256

How dare you accuse me of bad-mouthing my great nation. Our government takes care of its citizens from cradle to the grave, it does. And who gets up at five o' clock every morning and proudly sings Russia's national anthem? Not someone who isn't me!

BECAUSE WE ARE ALL EQUAL YOU SEE.

Member # 239

Man, wait until the giant red spectre of freedom helps fight the evil robot demon of industry and opression. Glory be to the United Republics of the Red Star.
Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
Best Season Ever! (Of Enterprise).
Andrew

Never better. Still very bad though.

(...and I have this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Glory be to the United Republics of the Red Star."

All remaining five of them? Even Cuba?

Cartman
Member # 256

If you once again try to verbally harm myself or any of my countrymen, my patience with you will EXPIRE.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps