Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » $$ Guess who's back? $$ (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: $$ Guess who's back? $$
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The TCW is over when all your enemies never realize they were your enemies. [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who cares about Kirk? Spock's where it's at.

I'd love to see Leonard Nimoy on there playing Solkar or Skonn? fater and grandfather of Sarek.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd rather see someone else as those characters really.
I'd like to see a young T'Prynn (I think that's her name- the old lady that judges everyone).

Mostly, I'd like to see new characters though: there's a hundred years of ships and legends in the making without having ever having to dip into relatives of established charcters. [Wink]

Give me more Andorians and aliens we've only seen a few times: I'd be happy to see more Tellerites, some Cordians and, yes, I want to see the Tholians again!
Loves me some Tholians. [Smile]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her name was T'Pau and there are spoilers for the early fourth season involving her.

Also, more Andorians and Tellarites are on the way. But first, the Orions. Unfortunately, no one's said anything about the Tholians.

And wasn't the Vulcan dude from the end of First Contact supposed to be Solkar? He was called that in Decipher's card game, and later in an ENT ep T'Pol said that he was the first ambassador to Earth.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Orions- coooool.
Hopefully they'll be green.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hopefully they'll be female.
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, they will. They will...

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, I've seen the women and the makeup. If only Paramount were hiring body makeup artists for that Orion episode. Nice work if you can get it...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

(I thought you were gay.)
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are we talking about Orion Slave Women, or Orion Pirates, which may or may not actually be the same thing?
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There was a picture of an Orion pirate, and he was green. I think someone has just assumed that Orion slave girls and Orion crime syndicates come from the same place.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nimoy has, of course, retired from acting and directing to focus on his photography.
WizArtist
Member # 1095

- posted      Profile for WizArtist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So if an Andorian and a Orion mate do you get an AquaMarine to add to the MACO's?

--------------------
I am the Anti-Abaddon.
I build models at a scale of 2500/1

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*drops a 16-ton weight on Wiz*

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

quote:
Originally posted by Lee:
There was a picture of an Orion pirate, and he was green. I think someone has just assumed that Orion slave girls and Orion crime syndicates come from the same place.

This is merely in keeping with what has been shown in the animated episode "The Pirates of Orion" and the comics, among other sources.

If anyone actually wants to look over the known spoilers for ENT season four, they are all collected and organized by episode here. Just scroll down to "Season 4."

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps