Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Blalock is QUEEN! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Blalock is QUEEN!
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Go see at Trektoday - Joelene Blalock has been ripping it through the 'suits'. Everything she says is spot on. This is no bimbo, as people make out she is. She sounds like a Trekker/Trekkie! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She also rocked on Stargate as the Amazon Jaffa chick.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yes - indeedy! I read where she is reprising that role! [Big Grin] WOO! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

- posted      Profile for Doctor Jonas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good interviews, the old one and the new one. I've been reading her previous ones, and she alwways raises as a poignant and thinking actress. Not necessarily surprising: being attractive means she's dumb? Nah. So far, she's been saying stuff other castmembers declared too: Under Berman and Braga the show had no real direction, no soul. And even when I like it, the first three seasons were no more of an adventure show in space. Coto arrived late. A shame.
Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I belive Season 3 had great direction and was good storytelling akin to the final seasons of Deep Space Nine. This season is even better, and Enterprise is looking more and more Trek all the time.

I honestly belive we have a good show -- and Blalock is right, you CAN have T&A with a good story, and I belive thats what we are getting this season.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ye gods, TGL is still around? I thought they disappeared after ChrisH departed for parts unknown (i.e. somewhere outside the Internet)...
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

I think with Season 3 - Manny Coto would have been doing most of the work - it'd just that now for season 4 it's more... 'official' that he's in charge.

Yeah TGL - what happened there - I thought it when off line or something - it was the place to go on the net (for Trek stuff) once. Weren't the original forums connected from it in some way?

--------------------

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's not so hot.

--------------------
Picard: Mr. Crusher, what's our maximum speed this week?
Wesley: [checking manual] Uh, 9.4, sir.
Picard: Very good. Take us to Warp 9.8 then.
Wesley: Aye, sir. Warp 9.2 it is.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you seen her on SG-1? Brrrrow.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Captain39
Member # 1001

- posted      Profile for Captain39     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah the wig is a definate turnoff. But i agree, in person she is far superior to any of the previous trek girls IMHO.

--------------------
I can resist everything except temptation. -Oscar Wilde

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So I thought this thread was about Clint Howard, somehow, and was seriously weirded out.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you want to see really bitchy - in a totally polite, you-have-to-read-between-the-lines sort of way, you want to read the recent interview Billingsley did. Probablky the most damning indictment of Trek since Beltran's rants. . . What is it with actors whose names begin with B? Unless they're called Brooks or Bakula that is.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So LeVar had problems? And Majel as well? Maybe Majel in the recent years. Certainly Jolene to an extent.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And Bill 'OMG IM SO EXPENSIVE LOL THEY CANT PAY ME!' Shatner.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Well for a start I don't want them to have Shatner on Enterprise - it'd be shite-tastic. Leave Kirk buried on Veridian III.

Beltran's rants were just stupid crap. No one really cared anymore.

Lee, where is this Billingsley interview?

And wasn't that Blalock's real hair on SG1 - she's blonde.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.