Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Remaining Season Four Destinations (Spoilers) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Remaining Season Four Destinations (Spoilers)
WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I'd make a French joke, but that's been done to death these days.

Hmmm. French Joke.....sounds like redundant nomenclature to me.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HerbShrump:
TOS era technology is more difficult to figure out than TNG era technology? It seemed like anyone and everyone, regardless of their tech level and ability, was able to flawlessly access any Enterprise-D or other 24th century systems.

Even 22nd Century thief Berlinghoff Rasmussen was able to figure out that time machine.

That's because they were using Windows for an operating system

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
See the link below for pics from the new Defiant sets...

http://saveenterprise.com/USSdefiant_exclusive.htm

--------------------
Sheridan: "Well, as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistant with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon..."
Kosh: "Good."
Sheridan: "I REALLY hate it when you do that..."
Kosh: "Good."

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Niiiice. Except for the "Constitution Class" on the dedication plaque.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa. Info overload.

Riker and Troi, huh? Could be good. Maybe we'll get to see the Titan.

Nice sets for the Defiant. I'm really looking forward to the comments Mirror Archer and Co. make about 23rd Century asthetics. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder if the CGI Defiant will actually have the registry NCC-1764 making the number canon.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That would be very likely. NCC-1764 originates from the Concordance, possibly based on production memos. Since the original Making of Star Trek list does not mention the Defiant, we might assume that she is a relatively new ship in TOS.

Does that plaque really say "Tranquility Base"?

As for Riker and Troi, the only way I can see them appearing is in the beginning of the Mirror Universe episodes, during the (mirror) events of First Contact. That's not the season finaly, though.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Frakes And Sirtis To Appear In 'Enterprise' Finale?
quote:
Paramount may be planning a shocker for the Enterprise season finale: a special guest appearance by former Next Generation stars Jonathan Frakes (William T. Riker) and Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi).

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
Niiiice. Except for the "Constitution Class" on the dedication plaque.

Well, this might be a later starship than the NCC-1701. And by that point Starfleet might have abandoned that silly "Starship class" nonsense and decided to give the class a real name.

Aren't the sets a bit too...clean looking. The bridge looks brand new. How long are evil Archer and co suppossed to have been on board? Won't they have painted? Shouldn't there be coke cans all over the floor?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Evil Coke�.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also known as "Pepsi" [Wink]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Wee Bairns
Member # 1324

- posted      Profile for Wee Bairns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gotta admit, those are some snazzy looking sets for the Defiant. The Jeffries' Tube is especially nice.

--------------------
Visit the Clive Cussler Forum at http://clivecusslerforum.com/

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Someone used the word fanwank recently. It describes accurately the latest production report from startrek.com.

Basically:
- New uniform insigina for Defiant
- T'Pol in a TOS-miniskirt.
- Hoshi not wearing very much either.
- Tholians (including webs).
- Mike Sussman is a dead crewmember.
- Food clay.
- The Evil Goatee is on Soval!
- The Defiant is slightly newer than the Enterprise, and looks a bit different.

Fanwank is a good word.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not mention the Gorn.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, that's a good word, too. It's got a sort of woody quality about it.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps