Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » MAJOR SPOILERS for ENT Finale Given of TrekBBS! (uh, this sucks) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: MAJOR SPOILERS for ENT Finale Given of TrekBBS! (uh, this sucks)
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or Frakes as Riker, for that matter. Both of them barely had the proper cut in their jib to squeeze into their costumes in Nemesis. Time makes fools of us all, doubly so in Hollywood.

I'm starting to really think that the E-D thing is leaked or misinformation. But given the outrage (whatever the focus), you'd think this would DRIVE AWAY people rather than attract 'em.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn it. Mark beat me by one minute with the witty remark about Frakes' weight.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree Bermaga should NOT have been allowed to write the finale. Manny's the Man.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As Wee Bairns mentioned, there is some additional information that was quoted by one of the BBS administrators from "a reliable source":

quote:
The events of the finale (well, the NX-01 bits) take place a few years in the future, just before the Federation is formed. There's no time travel or anything, we just pick up our characters a few years down the road. So if another season were to happen, it would take place directly after season four. We'd be clear of the finale until we got to like season ten, which ain't gonna happen.
And also, the name of the episode (at least for now) is "These Are The Voyages..."

quote:
Originally posted by Dat:
I hoping this is a false story that was intentially leaked so viewers will be surprised when the real episode airs (and as I understand from the recent "These are the final episodes" promo, it will be a two-hour long finale.

Since this information comes from multiple sources, and these sources have brought only reliable information in the past, the idea that this is a hoax is somewhat unlikely. As to the "two-hour" thing, they're just saying that because the current airdate schedule has the both the penultimate episode "Terra Prime" and the finale airing back-to-back on the night of May 15th. They are each only one hour long, and are completely separate episodes.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Bermaga?" This thread is a good example of why Star Trek fans don't deserve nice things.
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's not a bad episode title, though.
Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
An episode named "Bermaga"? [Eek!]

This all sounds fairly disgusting - far worse than the accumulated dosage of seasons 1-3, really. I've got a pretty good idea what aired part of the Trek mythos will face the most challenges to its canonicity status during the next few Trekless years. Or decades.

Timo Saloniemi

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

(The alleged finale episode, of course.)
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So... If all this is true, the final episode of Star Trek: Enterprise will be "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars." Lovely.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn! Beaten to that!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes:
The -D?! What the fuck! Hopefully they won't wear the Voyager jumpsuits or FC gray uniforms.

Simon is +100% right.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And just out of curiosity: when will the final episode air in the US?

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
May 15th, as mentioned earlier in the thread, IIRC.
Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, I must have overlooked that fact.
Thanks anyway.

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just don't see how in the world they're going to skip, 5 years or so, then slam us back into the story and expect there to be any connection to the events we know about.

"Remember 7 years ago when we defeated the Xindi sphere? "Sure, that was great." "Remeber two years ago when we fought in the battle of Gaggulus Prime and our lives were changed forever and everything that's happening to us now all got started?" "Ummm... no, that took place during the part the viewers never got to see..."

It'll be either that or we'll be expected to believe that nothing that happened over the last few years has had resonance enough to effect what's goign on when we pick the action up again.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps