Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » MAJOR SPOILERS for ENT Finale Given of TrekBBS! (uh, this sucks) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: MAJOR SPOILERS for ENT Finale Given of TrekBBS! (uh, this sucks)
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, they're going to jump forward in time again, huh, to see what the crew look like in their old age? I'd be willing to bet good money that that part was Braga's idea. After seeing both "All Good Things..." and "Endgame", and now hearing the rumors for what will apparently be called "These Are the Voyages...", I'm starting to detect a recurring theme.

Just more proof that Braga is completely full of shit.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"People don't watch TV as much anymore."

Right.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

machf
Member # 1233

- posted      Profile for machf         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been thinking, if the finale has a holo-Trip pulling out a Garibaldi and having Riker and Troi killed and the E-D (or E-E, or Titan, or whatever it turns out to be) blown to pieces, I'm going to like the episode. If they were to show Picard and Data being blown to pieces beyond any hope of being saved, even by an intervention by Q, I might kiss Berman and Braga. And if they were to also add a horribly painful death for Janeway aboard the Voyager at the same time, I might even ask them to marry me. But I really don't think that's ever going to happen, not even in an alternate universe (any universe were there is even the slightest chance of that happening is likely to be destroyed at that precise instant), so you could say I'm cheating.
Wee Bairns
Member # 1324

- posted      Profile for Wee Bairns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Supposedly,Riker will be debating to tell something quite importaint to Captain Picard....I'm thinking perhaps this story takes place during The Pegasus, at least the E-D portions.

--------------------
Visit the Clive Cussler Forum at http://clivecusslerforum.com/

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Then that just makes it seem MORE like a mislead - if that's the case, it'll be Riker debating whether or not to take over the Titan, I'm sure of it.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by machf:
I've been thinking, if the finale has a holo-Trip pulling out a Garibaldi and having Riker and Troi killed and the E-D (or E-E, or Titan, or whatever it turns out to be) blown to pieces,

That's one hell of an dangerous biscuit...

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Post of the Week!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see someone has issues with Trek...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Wee Bairns
Member # 1324

- posted      Profile for Wee Bairns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Nguyen:
it'll be Riker debating whether or not to take over the Titan, I'm sure of it.

Couldn't be worrying about the Titan unless its something he worries about past the destruction of the D and into his service aboard the E.
Then again, if the Titan was just being built and it was going to take a few years to be ready for Riker, anything's possible.
And appearently Frakes has slimmed down considerably from his last "look" during Nemisis. He looks close to his TNG days in size...
Sirtis, on the other hand....

--------------------
Visit the Clive Cussler Forum at http://clivecusslerforum.com/

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm hoping the Riker/Troi scenes take place after Nemesis though since the ending for that film was something less than perfect in my book. Perhaps B&B are planning to make a better effort in a send-off for at least two of TNG actors.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...And the entire TNG part of the franchise, by default.

Mark

--------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
I just don't see how in the world they're going to skip, 5 years or so, then slam us back into the story and expect there to be any connection to the events we know about.

Uh Oh - even though it was a good episode - I'm beginning to picture an ending/scene similar to the Voyager season 4 episode "Living Witness". Where the Doctor defends Voyager's reputation 700 years in the future on a planet - and at the end we see the future generations watching the holo-simulation (great episode). Hopefully they won't just repeat the ending.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

B5 did it...

Mark

--------------------

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

Quoth Blalock - the finale is apalling.

http://www.trektoday.com/news/070305_02.shtml

Mark

--------------------

thesonofodin
Member # 1025

- posted      Profile for thesonofodin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
God I love that woman!!!
She is one damn fine class act!!

--------------------
There is nothing wrong with wearing Depends at my age!!!
I'm just too lazy to get up and goto the bathroom!!!!

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps