Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » MAJOR SPOILERS for ENT Finale Given of TrekBBS! (uh, this sucks) (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: MAJOR SPOILERS for ENT Finale Given of TrekBBS! (uh, this sucks)
HerbShrump
Member # 1230

- posted      Profile for HerbShrump     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To make the Titan Galaxy Class would negate the design contest for the new novel covers, wouldn't it?
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since when do the novels match up the canon Trek well?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Something as prominent as this would cause a serious crimp in things.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The only silver lining for me would then be seeing some of the TNG sets onscreen again.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Six years in the future, an emotional Captain Archer and the crew return to Earth to face the decommission of Enterprise and signing of the Federation charter, ratifying the newly-formed alliance of planets they helped forge. STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION's Jonathan Frakes guest stars as Riker and Marina Sirtis guest stars as Troi in this special series finale."

So Enterprise is being decommissioned after only ten years active service? Granted she's been through a lot, but the crew knows the ship can last over a century evn without home support... Either the old girl goes through a whole lot MORE, or she's being retired to the museum with honours to make way for everyone's favorite Daedelus class ships, instead of disappearing into obscurity as an obsolete second line starship...

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Enterprise A didn't even last ten years before being decomissioned. The movie implied that another crew would take over, kinda, but not too much later there was an Enterprise B.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*grumble* I knew they were going to try and cram the founding of the Federation into this... Don't get me wrong, I've always thought that's how this series needed to end... but I think it needed a full run in order to do it.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So will we see more of that big auditorium from, uh, some previous episode? (The one with the big dead space inbetween the large podium and the audience that kind of annoyed me aesthetically.)
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Home"?

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HerbShrump:
To make the Titan Galaxy Class would negate the design contest for the new novel covers, wouldn't it?

Someone should submit a design that is not as 'well known' but seen on the show - like in Wolf 359 to see how well the people choosing the design know their Trek! [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is "Home" from this season? Because I'm thinking of an episode from last year, where Daniels jumps Archer to the UFP founding ceremony deal.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The least they can do is give us a little cookie where current-Archer sees Daniels and past-Archer looking out over the ceremony. And Archer better end up wearing a blue jacket... cause otherwise the episode will just suck.

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps