Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » $$ First Pics of "These Are the Voyages"... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: $$ First Pics of "These Are the Voyages"...
Sasoriza
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Re: the Riker-Troi appearance... Just my own "I wish they'd [did this]"... Instead of showing them in the TNG era, they should have had them on the Titan. Would have been a good way for Trek's producers to throw in a little extra post-Nemesis continuity as a parting shot before they sail off into the starfield... while matching the actors' ages. Also would have given us a glimpse into their now-married lives.

On another note, does anyone have or know where to find "IAMD" screen caps or just good hi-res images of the (CG) Tholian and the Gorn? I found some at Memory Alpha but I'd like more. Can anyone help??

IP: Logged
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.scifi-meshes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22929
Unfortunately, I can't upload the picture here because it's too big.

B.J.

Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

- posted      Profile for Doctor Jonas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And wouldn't it be good to have a pic that can be viewed without having a membership in those forums?

Give the pic to someone here (or to me), and let them upload it to Flareupload or a private webspace.

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I *tried* uploading it to Flareupload, but it's too big! I think we've got a 1 MB limit or something, and this is 1.4 MB. Luckily, someone else from TrekBBS put it on their webspace:
http://www.trekbbs.com/threads/showflat.php?Number=4391502#Post4391502

B.J.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really hope it looks better moving than it does still.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It doesn't.

--------------------
Picard: Mr. Crusher, what's our maximum speed this week?
Wesley: [checking manual] Uh, 9.4, sir.
Picard: Very good. Take us to Warp 9.8 then.
Wesley: Aye, sir. Warp 9.2 it is.

Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

- posted      Profile for Doctor Jonas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks great... as a concept. Too bad the CGI rendering turned crappy at a close inspection.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also too bad this didn't get addressed in the IaMD thread not one line below this one.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

The damage is already done...! This will haunt me forever, I tell you.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Considering you weren't the one who brought it up, I think that's being a bit hard on yourself personally...

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lastest batch:

http://www.scifiuniverse.net/news/2005/05/09_01.php

You know, Frakes doesn't look all THAT bad. An interview suggested that they actually had to take the old costume in a bit...

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Looks like Riker *is* Chef. At least in this episode. Also appears that they're staying somewhat faithful to the formation of the Federation as seen by Archer via Daniels. Looks like the same room. Archer's even wearing a blue jacket. Seeing past Archer and Daniels standing in one of the alcoves would be sweet, but seeing as this is just a holodeck recreation and not the actual events, that seems unlikely.

And I'm sorry... but Sirtis will always look hot in uniform.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to grudgingly admit that the ending has a certain poetry to it. But that CGI Ent-D is shit.

And it looks as though we will get to see the Founding after all.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
More on that CGI Ent-D here. At least it's better than the one from DS9.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Poetry or no, what I can't stomach is that using Riker and Troi for the finale, and making it all about Riker's decision takes away from the fact that this is Archer's story. I'llw ait and see how they do it... but I don't think I'm wrong.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps