Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Defiant hull numbers. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Defiant hull numbers.
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by tricky:
Ring ring..
ring ring..
Hello, Mars? Hi, Starfleet here, You know we put that new connie on hold last week,..Yep,..Yep, well Jimbo's reported that last one missing, some kind of space warp....No, No, he didn't blow it up this time,....NO, anyway, that way your IT guy,,,No, well, I didn't belive the space amoeba thing either,,,,Well, I suppose you could call them rock mosters, and they do this web thing, Hello? Hello?

That's pretty funny. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
Consider that much older ships (Excelsiors and Mirandas mainly) must have been refit several times in their century-long service, but none of the old ships we've seen have ever had their pennants or insignia updated.

Not quite true. The Lakota has it's pennants updated to Voyager/Defiant style "arrowhead only" from the Excelsior's original "arrowhead with circle" from the movies. Likewise I seem to recall that later Galaxy-class ships also had the arrorheads without ovals on their nacelles.

In any case, this seems a bit of a silly argument when we have onscreen proof of a Constitution-class ship with a registry number of 1071, and from the original series no less.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps