Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Defiant/Enterprise bridge set. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Defiant/Enterprise bridge set.
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Consumed by the nothing.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They should NEVER had destroyed Ops or the Promenade - they were beautiful structures. Yes, yes I know storage costs money - but to see part of the promenade set being used in that hideous Tsunkatse episode of Voyager... that was just wrong. It was painted white.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by OnToMars:
The real question that we now have to consider is by what galactic coincidence had Kirk and Spock responding in exactly the same way on two entirely seperate occasions.

I imagine it was the same spatial anomoly that caused Sulu to always turn around and look at the Captains Chair in exactly the same way, regardless of whether or not anyone was even sitting in it.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps