Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Scott Bakula and Nasa part 2

Author Topic: Scott Bakula and Nasa part 2
Pwesty
Member # 1035

- posted      Profile for Pwesty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys
I found this today and I hope it works.

Nasa return to flight

Zefram
Member # 1568

- posted      Profile for Zefram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It almost seems to me that both NASA and Star Trek are in same predicament. Both have a long and proud history, both have had problems with current projects, and both have had supporters wondering when, it at all, it's going to make a comeback. The big difference: NASA's got taxpayer dollars behind it, of course it's going to make some sort of comeback.

It's pretty cool that NASA seems to have some Star Trek fans among its PR people, though. One wonders how many NASA employees got their start watching Star Trek.

--------------------
"Having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They've also got some wicked bad Flash developers. Big ups for that site design.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! Andy Thomas! (Australia's first Astronaught.)

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, that's not a very nice thing to call him...
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Astronaught"? The first guy to have sex in space?
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I'm sure *that's* been done before.

Does it make me a bad person that I was paying more attention to the monitors on the Enterprise bridge set than I was to what Bakula was saying? It looked like the NX-01 schematic, but you can never be too sure...

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps