Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Who was Future Guy? (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Who was Future Guy?
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know, I get the feeling he's pro-Microsoft.

And no, I don't run Linux. OpenOffice, though.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
The Ultimate Warrior would so kick your gay-faggot XP-using arse.

This from the one that claims anyone running XP with the Classic theme should be shot. Or something.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They should be. Or at least piledrived through a table.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My classic-themed XP Pro and I await your feeble attempt to try and piledrive me through a table, oh sexy, ginger-haired one.
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Piledrived"? You mean "piledriven," surely.

[Eat your heart out, Nix]

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Using OpenOffice does not make you one of us free software warriors anymore than going to MacDonalds makes you a hamburger. Remember that, you closed-source betrayer of digital liberty.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh, nerds talking tough, how strangely unterrifying.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Then bring it on, oh voice of the nature shows. Hit me with you're best shot! I'll reset your Windows to the Hamtaro theme before you even break my nose severely.
Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, please, no, anything but that! And just for added insult, once I've taken your lunch money off you, I'll invest it in oppressive regimes overseas.

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Ha! You can't take from me what the government already has! And that includes my digity!
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did they take all ten of your digities, or just one?
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

No, I only had the one digity.

I had to eat the "n" this one time I was trapped in an elevator. It was either eat the "n" or eat the other passengers. That was the longest ten minutes of my life.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Lee
Member # 393

Funny, this incident isn't mentioned in the song. . .

--------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you people want me to shit in your beds? DO YOU?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It depends. Will I get to see Lisa in "full effect"?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps