Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » Need Computer Interface Screenshots

Author Topic: Need Computer Interface Screenshots
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm trying to find some more reliable and full-color pictures of the NX-01's computer interfaces... the one I put together for my warp speed calculator widget isn't satisfactory to me, and I'd like to be able to adjust the colors. But aside from the Starfleet Com Net, I can't find any really detailed images of the ENT computer screens.

Anyone out there have the ENT DVDs and willing to spend a few minutes 'capping? I hear the DVD menus themselves have an interesting (and possibly relevant) interface as well...

Thanks in advance!

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

FawnDoo
Member # 1421

- posted      Profile for FawnDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can do - I have season 1 and would be happy to cap some menu screens for you.

FD

--------------------
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur

FawnDoo
Member # 1421

- posted      Profile for FawnDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Might have taken me a few days, but I have your screengrabs ready for you - how do you want them? :-)

FD

--------------------
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.